Nail Graphix glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
for those of you who haven't used Nail Graphix glitters... get yourself some!!! :D
I used it tonight for the first time and I'm really pleased with the results, the pics I've taken aren't that good (red wine is the culprit lol) so I'll take some more tomorrow and post a couple.
It's easy to work with... I had a virtually empty pot of clear gel so mixed up the glitter and added more gel as needed, the results are fab :D
You can build a fab apex with it providing you're working with a builder gel in the first place.

I know sandi I love it, but have not tried it with gel only L&p might have to give it a go:D

well, i tried to order some but damn my dad's cr&p broadband!!!! keeps crashing on me at the crucial bit. "page not found" cr&ppy message keeps coming up. will try to do it from work!

i have XANADU,RUBY SLIPPERS AND PRITTY IN PINK, i love em

i also have a picture of a set of colour fades i did while ago on myself on fionas web site xx

I got myself the DIAMONDS IN THE ROUGH, it looks fab on its own but put it over white or a white tip and it gives a very blingy P&W effect.
Its Faaabulous Daaarling!
lol

as promised here's a pic :wink2:

I love the colour as it's not 'too much' but enough bling to get noticed :D

very pretty babes !

i have diamonds in the rough and barbarella yummy!

amb xx

i think the lighting in the pic could be better, they look lighter in colour and without the shadowing on the free edge in 'real life'.
i'm going to have to get me some more Nail graphix, I've had some lovely comments from people who have seen them :D

ValencianNails said:
i think the lighting in the pic could be better, they look lighter in colour and without the shadowing on the free edge in 'real life'.
i'm going to have to get me some more Nail graphix, I've had some lovely comments from people who have seen them :D

i really like the length and the shape too buddy !:wink2:

Here is a pic of my nails with Nail Graphix;
Its a tip and overlay
Ezflow classic french tip
pink zones 2&3
'Diamonds in the rough' nail graphix in zone 1

Its really hard to pick up the true beauty of the glitter in a pictue.
I am definatly going to try out some of the other colours
:D

Latest posts

Back