Nail Harmony

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldie72

Reaction score
Hello all.
Iv been using Young Nails products on my clients for a few years now and was looking into a change. Nail Harmony has caught my attention, a relative in the UK says its massive there and is awesome to works with. Has a strong bond with the natural nail and great at self levelling...has anyone here used it and have any helpful information? Also I came across two different types of Harmony Acrylic products....can anyone tell me why they look so different...are they the same product from the same company....would hate to spend good money on the wrong Nail Harmony!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks everyone!

I love nail harmony products. They have two ranges of acrylic-fusion acrylic is the first pic of white pot, this is their old range of acrylic they are now selling off. Second pic is prohesion acrylic, it's fab, love it!

I love nail harmony products. They have two ranges of acrylic-fusion acrylic is the first pic of white pot, this is their old range of acrylic they are now selling off. Second pic is prohesion acrylic, it's fab, love it!

Hey Jazzyjaz, thanks for the reply, so just to get it wright, the old one they are selling off was in the green and white pot while the new product is the Prohesion.....have you had any trouble it bonding with different clients due to their occupations etc..? Thanks again for taking the time of o reply...always nice to get some feed back....I'm really looking forward to getting some...now just to find a supplier in Australia!

I loved the fusion range but the prohesion is even better! Can't recommend it enough xx

Latest posts

Back