Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh which creative play polishes did you get?

Also what forms did you get?
I got Vinylux Midnight Swim but they sent it in a creative box. Mix-up maybe or they run out of vinylux boxes?
It was a sell-out weekend, there was a beauty show in athens here, and CND made the same sale on their site, 60% offer on Vinylux and 45% on everything else, and I didn't find ANY of the colours I originally wanted, I was lucky enough to get these. I guess they fitted what they could where they could. But it was my brother's girlfriend's so I didn't have it for the after shot (where they are on the table)
As to the forms, I got clear frog ones from Aliexpress to try with gel, and some sample (just 100) fish ones that i've never tried before, to see if I get along with them

View attachment 202062

It wouldn't stick to shellac
So I had to mix some powder with white shellac then apply for the roses
Omg this is to die for how beautiful :rolleyes: I can't see a purchase section in the website did you have to message them to buy it

I'm training with young nails for acrylic at the end of this month and I can't wait to try this it looks amazing, coco what colour are the powders you ordered in the light?
Do u mean when they're not glowing? They're invisible really can't see them

Do u mean when they're not glowing? They're invisible really can't see them
Yeah that's what I mean if they change the acrylic colour or not but that's good :) thanks

Ooh so pretty!

Don't know if you guys are following but Tony's Nails on FB has been using a lot of glow in the dark powders and they're looking incredible.

View attachment 202056
(just to point out this is Tony's work not mine!)

I wonder if it'd annoy you trying to get to sleep haha. My partner makes me cover up any light from anything plugged in, it'd definitely annoy him haha [emoji140]

No they don't stay glowing you need to put them under a light for 10 seconds to get the glow back. I've tried it with my phone flash

I got Vinylux Midnight Swim but they sent it in a creative box. Mix-up maybe or they run out of vinylux boxes?
It was a sell-out weekend, there was a beauty show in athens here, and CND made the same sale on their site, 60% offer on Vinylux and 45% on everything else, and I didn't find ANY of the colours I originally wanted, I was lucky enough to get these. I guess they fitted what they could where they could. But it was my brother's girlfriend's so I didn't have it for the after shot (where they are on the table)
As to the forms, I got clear frog ones from Aliexpress to try with gel, and some sample (just 100) fish ones that i've never tried before, to see if I get along with them
That's a nice sale! I'm waiting for Black Friday as well. Hoping to see some massive sales.

Please let me know how you get on with the clear forms, I've been eyeing them for a while but they all have such mixed reviews

Who else has ordered the new Lecente chrome and the top coat that goes with it :rolleyes: I have gained so much from this forum knowledge wise but I think this thread has cost me an arm and a leg ;)

Who else has ordered the new Lecente chrome and the top coat that goes with it :rolleyes: I have gained so much from this forum knowledge wise but I think this thread has cost me an arm and a leg ;)
I ordered the glitters. I wasn't going to until coco text me after 1am and tempted me lol

I ordered the new top coat, rainbow holographic powder and silver chrome.. I also wasn't going to either. But it was just too tempting!

I ordered the new top coat, rainbow holographic powder and silver chrome.. I also wasn't going to either. But it was just too tempting!
I wasn't either but I got an email saying it is available and I was intrigued about the top coat, I hope it's good! I didn't get the holographic powder as I have just bought the magpie one and I can't get it to work, I will try it with the Lecente top cot :D

I wasn't either but I got an email saying it is available and I was intrigued about the top coat, I hope it's good! I didn't get the holographic powder as I have just bought the magpie one and I can't get it to work, I will try it with the Lecente top cot :D
Is it Tiara? That's my favourite one. I've used it with glaze n go and also cjp tack free top coats and it's lovely.
It should work well with layer it too [emoji4]

Is it Tiara? That's my favourite one. I've used it with glaze n go and also cjp tack free top coats and it's lovely.
It should work well with layer it too [emoji4]
No I love tiara I mean the magpie holo powder I can't get it to work for me, it looks so flat when I do it I've given up x

No I love tiara I mean the magpie holo powder I can't get it to work for me, it looks so flat when I do it I've given up x
I managed to get aurora and love it. I only use the tiniest amount.

Last edited:
I managed to get aurora and love it. I not use the tiniest amount.
I have the cheaper one aurora was out of stock for ages, I think the granules are too big x

I watched Fee Wallace's live feed on Facebook using the new powders.. I am so excited for my next nail mail

I ordered the glitters. I wasn't going to until coco text me after 1am and tempted me lol
Oh yea blame the coco [emoji12][emoji12] I'm like that friend at school that used to egg [emoji505] people on 'go on....

I watched Fee Wallace's live feed on Facebook using the new powders.. I am so excited for my next nail mail

I was making dinner and only saw the star one she done and that was pretty impressive

Latest posts

Back