Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is any one else counting the days to Lecente's launch on 14th November?
New strand glitters and holo/chrome kit for use with Shellac....yay.
I haven't been this excited about new glitters for ages.
I just hope I remember to share my parcel.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478467227.284490.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478467246.285406.jpg

Nail mail [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] plus a new wax pot [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Love your desk and lamp!

I have had lots of nail recently but I'm very excited today!!!
I got efile bits from enail couture thanks to coco which are amazing in comparison to my toscada bits. I removed a long stiletto with a thicker apex with under 3 mins filing and 3 mins soaking wrapped in foil.
I also got indigo mirror foils which I love so much. Never liked the broken glass look as I felt it looked messy but these are stunning. Love their chameleon pigments too so think I'll be investing more [emoji51]

Ok I'm officially back now for good!!
I've got a lot of catching up to do here [emoji7][emoji7] how's everyone been xx

Ok I'm officially back now for good!!
I've got a lot of catching up to do here [emoji7][emoji7] how's everyone been xx
And I was wondering where you've been!

Don't worry I'm back [emoji8] what's everyone been buying lol I have missed so much

I never knew about this l.. Can't wait!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    620.4 KB · Views: 115
I never knew about this l.. Can't wait!
Apparently its very thick and glue like. Almost the same consistency as the original topcoat when it would get old. I have a few shellac techs as friends and they are not so sure about it.

Apparently its very thick and glue like. Almost the same consistency as the original topcoat when it would get old. I have a few shellac techs as friends and they are not so sure about it.
Oh no that's a shame, I love shellac I think the only thing missing is an option for clients with weaker nails and matte topcoat so I got very excited seeing this

Has the duraforce top coat been available in other countries for a while then?

I will definitely be adding Duraforce to my basket. I would love to get another couple of days wear for both me and my clients with weak nails.
Monday is going to be an expensive day.

I can't wait! This is to replace brisa smoothing isn't it
It must be, I need it for myself my nails are so thin I hope it's good I have so many clients who have acrylics at NSS and want shellac but their nails are too thin and damaged for it so I suggest gel overlays which often then don't want but this could be a game changer :rolleyes:

Last time I saw Hannah my educator she said that you apply this after base coat before colour and it acts same as the smoothing gel
I can't believe how many new goodies are coming out
Is it beans for November as well [emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40]

Screenshot_2016-11-10-21-03-53-1.png
Screenshot_2016-11-10-21-03-09-1.png

I can't get as good a finish with Vinylux as I can OPI (newbie and slower at application lol) so have got the OPI mini collection to bulk out my colours for xmas. :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478812196.588024.jpg

My first bit of nail mail some xmas swarovskis from scatter crystals

Has the duraforce top coat been available in other countries for a while then?
I know Canada have had it a while, someone commented on another thread xx

Latest posts

Back