Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god my Swarovski chatons arrived today [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
I am in love - I really hope I can get these to stay though. Any tips? Lots of product to place these in to?
View attachment 197525
I love mine. I ordered white opal ones this morning.
I you could use your T3 gel to secure them.
I use acrylic and stick each one in place in a triangle then use my 3D nail art brush to fill in the gaps around them so they don't snag on anything.
I saw Mindy Hardy leave a tiny gap right at the top and put a little crystal in there.

Do you have the crystal katana yet for placing them? Wish I'd bought one ages ago!! It's fab. No more faffing about trying to pick them up and dropping them.

I love mine. I ordered white opal ones this morning.
I you could use your T3 gel to secure them.
I use acrylic and stick each one in place in a triangle then use my 3D nail art brush to fill in the gaps around them so they don't snag on anything.
I saw Mindy Hardy leave a tiny gap right at the top and put a little crystal in there.

Ooh white opal - I love those! I wish I'd ordered more now to play around with colours. Just in time for summer.
Yeah I was thinking to use gel but that's such a good idea to stop them from snagging. I was worrying about them snagging in my hair.
I'm going to go watch lots of YouTube videos :D

No, I don't have one. I cheat a little and use an orange stick with blue tack on the end lol :p It's works so well that I just haven't thought about getting anything else.

Where did you get these from and what sizes? They are beautiful

I got them from an eBay shop Cideralla recommended - so many to choose and quick delivery too! eBay - crystal_idea

There's a few sizes in there - AB and darker blue are 5.4m, the pinks are 3.1m and the turquoise and crystal are 2.8m :)

I got them from an eBay shop Cideralla recommended - so many to choose and quick delivery too! eBay - crystal_idea

There's a few sizes in there - AB and darker blue are 5.4m, the pinks are 3.1m and the turquoise and crystal are 2.8m :)
I got the 5.4mm too. They're the perfect size! I usually get the wrong ones lol.

They are so beautiful! Now I need to order these!!x

Have you seen the new 3D gem pack on scattercrystals I've ordered some

Do you have the crystal katana yet for placing them? Wish I'd bought one ages ago!! It's fab. No more faffing about trying to pick them up and dropping them.

I love my crystal katana best thing ever

Have you seen the new 3D gem pack on scattercrystals I've ordered some

I couldn't find any 3D ones on Scatter Crystals - unless I was looking in the wrong place. Are they non hotfix ones?

I'll show u it's under the new tab

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464090925.233689.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464090934.485932.jpg

I'll show u it's under the new tab

Oh! No way - I could not find any on there last week. Thanks!!
I love those square ones - if I get on well with these ones I'll definitely be purchasing more :D

Ciderella I'm waiting to see your pics of the new vip magpie collection. I can't decide if they are similar to Lecente ones I already have or not. x

Oh! No way - I could not find any on there last week. Thanks!!
I love those square ones - if I get on well with these ones I'll definitely be purchasing more :D

I think it's just come out I've ordered some.

Ciderella I'm waiting to see your pics of the new vip magpie collection. I can't decide if they are similar to Lecente ones I already have or not. x

Lol I know!! It looks chunkier lots of diff size bits in it

I'll force them upon my clients as soon as I get them so we can see what they're like [emoji23]

Nail mail today! A few summer glitters, glitter brush and acrylic. Think nsi have run out of New lush brush as that's to follow xxx

Attachments

• 1464101152088.jpg
    1464101152088.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 127

Latest posts

Back