Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehehehe! I just ordered my 3c lamp and some shellac colours! Can't wait for them to arrive!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464186906.920927.jpg

Got the vip magpies today. Got to use peaches, so pretty [emoji7]

View attachment 197547

That awful red card today [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
I have it to coco! Literally dropped my bag and went to next door they are not in! It's definitely my magpie VIPs! Going to try later then hopefully swatch! Going for dinner first [emoji5]️

My glitters didn't come today. That's the first time they weren't delivered the following day

Oh no! Hopefully tomorrow Ciderella! If this doesn't turn out to be my glitters next door I'm going to be so sad!

My glitters didn't come today. That's the first time they weren't delivered the following day
That's strange? I got mine today and I didn't pay for express delivery just the £2.50 delivery.

That's strange? I got mine today and I didn't pay for express delivery just the £2.50 delivery.

havent received mine either cant wait to get my hands on them [emoji87]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464204464.212680.jpg

Today's nail mail! Hopefully it's a good as what Iv heard!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464205390.066246.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464205424.102548.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464205482.980043.jpg

Can anyone advise me the best way to use these glitters? Iv only used a normal fine glitter for like a glitter fade or if it's a full nail I just brush it into the sticky layer then top coat over but feel I get a very flat finish if that makes sense X

Gnarly Nails Inc pigments/glitters are created and sold by the Colour Shack on ebay. It's a great little store, Babbs who runs it is really helpful and friendly, and the prices are good too.

Do you think it's better than glitterarty

Hehehehe! I just ordered my 3c lamp and some shellac colours! Can't wait for them to arrive!

Ooo which ones?? I'm buying some Tommo but stuck on what colours

View attachment 197560View attachment 197561View attachment 197562
Can anyone advise me the best way to use these glitters? Iv only used a normal fine glitter for like a glitter fade or if it's a full nail I just brush it into the sticky layer then top coat over but feel I get a very flat finish if that makes sense X

These in acrylic look lovely I would do a thin layer of acrylic and then add these to it and then build the acrylic up over them so they become encapsulated

They are not my neatest I was too excited [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back