nail polish chipping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miriam

Reaction score
Hi, I live in Israel and I have not found a nail polish brand here that doesn't chip after about three days. I am using a base coat (ridge filler) two regular coats and a top coat. I don't think I can buy opi, creative or orly here. However I would like to ask my mother to buy me some in london. What do you recommend as the best polish, top coat etc. and where can one buy it? Thanks

Hi Miriam,
Get your mother to buy you some Creative enamels they are the biz, They never go thick and clumpy and stay on forever lol

Hi Miriam,

I would suggest that your mother buy a range of polish for you to test but you can always but on the net. There are loads of good brands Creative, OPI, Jessica, Essie & Toma to name a few.
I'm sure I had a Jessica polish last time I was in Eilat but the girl was English so she could have brought it over with her and it was a long time ago.
Try a few, where in London is your Mum?
pm me if you need any further help and I'll be in Tel Aviv hopefully in Feb/Mar so mayb I'll bring you some.

Hope this helps

Thanks for your replies. It is difficult reading about these great products and not being able to buy them locally. Can you buy creative and orli in Boots?

Latest posts

Back