nail tech suppilers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfitzs

Reaction score
hello again

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of nail tech furniture? I am after a mobile table and a table top air extraction unit.
Thanks in advance.

Hi

Just had a very quick look in the links section for you. Before GMG changed the site he put a link up to a company that supplys just what your after. Hmmmm pm him and ask him if its still on there.

Hi,
Salon Supplies of crewe are fab and very well priced.

ooh have you looked up the search , for mobile tables /portable furniture, it might help you seeing as you are new to the site, coz there have been some really good discussions about mobile furniture, hope this helps . salon supplies is where i got my stuff from , and they are very reasonable , there is also www.salonserve.com , which is a good supplier of couch rolls , etc , as they are quite cheap , hth

Hiya, Sallys wholesale do a pretty good folding nail tech table with drawers for £47 (offer is for this month only). I have ordered one. It takes about a week to come. Dunno about the air extraction unit though. If you want Sally's no, just phone 118 118 and they'll give you your nearest branch. Hope that helps. Claire x

mfitzs said:
hello again

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of nail tech furniture? I am after a mobile table and a table top air extraction unit.
Thanks in advance.

the cheapest place i have found and if in stock next day delievery.
lell said:
Hi,
Salon Supplies of crewe are fab and very well priced.

REM doing some fabulous furntiure - expensive, but looks fantastic.

I have not used them as the mobile technicians desk was not within my budget

www.rem.co.uk

Latest posts

Back