Nail Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailbeginner

Reaction score
I have just started in the industry and at the moment I use 'Deco' nail tips. I can't seem to find that many places that sell them. Can you use any type of nail tip when using them with a uv gel, and if so what are the best ones to get?

Hiya ,
Yep any tips can be used with uv Gels :wink2: I would tend to go with a good make eg Creative, Ez-flow etc
If you do a search on tips it will give you loads of ideas :cool:

Thanks Lellipop, do you know what a good price is for a box of 100 natural or french tips are? Also I am not creative or Ez-flow trained, I was trained using LeChat, will that limit me being able to buy Creative nail tips?

nailbeginner said:
Thanks Lellipop, do you know what a good price is for a box of 100 natural or french tips are? Also I am not creative or Ez-flow trained, I was trained using LeChat, will that limit me being able to buy Creative nail tips?

The price of -16311 Formation 100 Tray 10x No. 1-10 £14.95, You can buy anything but liquid and powder off Creative if your not trained witth them.

Thats again! - your help is very much appreciated. I better get shopping!!

nailbeginner said:
Thats again! - your help is very much appreciated. I better get shopping!!

Anytime thats what the sites for :cool:

Latest posts

Back