Nail Trainer Hand Needed...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gill :)

Reaction score
Hiiiiiiiiiii, can anyone help me..?? I'm looking for a cheap nail trainer hand to further improve my technique, I've seen a few on ebay but they're on auction for days.. Does anyone know where I can purchase one cheap and quickly...?? Any replies will be very much appreciated..xx :)

Nail trainer and cheap I am afraid do not go together - the nail trainer is a well designed piece of kit.

If you want cheap then I suggest you look at alternatives - you can get plastic fingers and also make something using a rubber glove filled with flour.

If you want the real thing then I am afraid you will have to pay the price. It is certainly worth your while checking with Essential Nails to see what a new one costs - for some reason people bid on ebay for things and are willing to pay more than what they can get a new thing for.

that's true... i've looked on Essential Nails, new they go for £149... I'm undecided... I think i'll sleep on it, they seem to be a highly recommended piece of kit, worth the money i suppose, thanx for taking the time to reply.xx

Latest posts

Back