Nail Tweezers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
I tracked down and ordered a pair of Nail Tweezers from EZ Flow/California Nails as I was curious to see how/if they worked. I've heard that you squeeze the side walls before the acrylic sets to create a high apex (I think). Anyway, they were about £9.50 + vat which I paid over the phone with my card. When they arrived, the invoice then informed me that I'd been charged the same again for postage. What a rip off !!!! They could have been put in a small padded envelope and a 1st class stamp stuck on it.

To top it all, there were no instructions - no nothing with them, to show me how to use them (so I haven't). I called a couple of times but nobody has bothered to get back to me. Great service eh?

Hi Kimmi

We dont use the tweezers so I really can't comment on them.

However we use the Cesars Secrets side wall formers and competition pinch sticks.:cool:

We will be at the olympia beauty show on 20th & 21st of March, so come and say hello

Hi Kimmi

It's a shame you've had this experience with California Nails, I've always found them very helpful and I don't think I've ever had to pay £10 in postage. If you had asked at the time, they would have posted out by Royal Mail, not courier, but you wouldn't have had next day delivery.

Why not pop over to the EZFlow stand at one of the shows for a 'sani tongs' demo?

Latest posts

Back