Nails | Polish Up Your Phone With OPI Smart Phone Covers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
OPI have launched a new collection of smart phone covers that are guaranteed to polish up your iPhone style. The six new signature cases are based on OPI's bestselling shades and each come with a mini bottle of OPI lacquer.

Available for the iPhone 4, 4S and 5, the cases are made using durable, scratch-resistant polycarbonate and are lined with silicone pattered with the infamous OPI bottle design.

"We wanted to create the ultimate accessory for our tech savvy fans," explains OPI Executive VP and Artistic Director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann. "Our cases are an extension of the OPI brand providing stylish functionality and giving consumers a unique opportunity to express themselves by co-ordinating their nail colour with their phone case."

The cases come in designs based on six OPI colours: I'm Not Really A Waitress, Big Apple Red, You Don't Know Jacques, Dating A Royal, Pink Flamenco and Need Sunglasses.

There are also OPI screen protectors available that come in a pack of three with a mini bottle of OPI RapiDry Top Coat.

For more information: http://trade.lenawhite.co.uk

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• opi-iphone-case-main.jpg
    opi-iphone-case-main.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Ooh am going to check that out! The link doesn't seem to work at the moment, might just be my phone, ill try in a bit

Ooh am going to check that out! The link doesn't seem to work at the moment, might just be my phone, ill try in a bit

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I have updated the link - it should work now!

The Ed. x

Latest posts

Back