Nailtopia 3D Stickers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you all know I ordered some nail art stickers from Nailtopia. Not only did they arrive next day (fantastic service) but they are really gorgeous!!

I put some of the daisies on a couple of my nails and they look really lovely! They might look a bit OTT on all nails(!), so I put a big one with a stalk on each thumb and a smaller one on each ring finger, and I'm really pleased!

One question though, if I were to offer it to a client as an additional service what would be a reasonable price??

Hi

we charge 50p per nail for stickers. I have the ones from nail topia they are really nice. the clients love em.

Hi Vetty,
Post us a pic, would love to see!
Im wearing them too right now, white lace on a dark burgundy background, lovely! :)

Glorsclaws said:
Hi Vetty,
Post us a pic, would love to see!
Im wearing them too right now, white lace on a dark burgundy background, lovely! :)

Lets have a pic from you too Glo! I got some stickers from Nailtopia too but have not tried them yet!

Lol! Ok ... not the best pic I have but, thats being used for something else... so there ya go...

Oh Glo, you could have waited!!! Mine look really shabby now compared to yours..:lol: ...!!! Also, I'm rubbish at taking nail pictures - have you got any quick tips on how to make nails look nice in a photo??

Anyway, you wanted pics, so here goes! I admit up front to using using white tips (Lotus pre-etched), I really struggle doing white powder on myself. I don't use white tips on clients though....

I hope you like them.

Both your photos are really lovely; I like both of them!
Now I'll be buying even more stickers from Nailtopia, lol!

These look great, although i think you might get a better effect if you place them on the white, maybe giving them more of a contrasting look.....says me who is still learning and not dared post any pics!! :green:

Vetty said:
Oh Glo, you could have waited!!! Mine look really shabby now compared to yours..:lol: ...!!! Also, I'm rubbish at taking nail pictures - have you got any quick tips on how to make nails look nice in a photo??

Anyway, you wanted pics, so here goes! I admit up front to using using white tips (Lotus pre-etched), I really struggle doing white powder on myself. I don't use white tips on clients though....

I hope you like them.

WOW your nails look fab girls! - is there a website to buy these stickers from?
MTIA X

Vetty, your nails look gorgeous!
But, if you want to improve your actual nail pics you need to get in a little closer. Does your camera have a macro on it? This is what lets you get in close without blurring. Also, look around for nice backgrounds... a scrunched up scarf, flowers, pretty jewellery (Have you seen the gorgeous pics by Nailnovice2 and Sawarr in the gallery).
Lighting matters too, and finger positions, these are some things I dont always get right myself, and the nails can often look 'heavy'.
Most of all, have a play... youll be amazed what you can come up with! :wink2:

Check out Glorsclaws photo gallery. Her photo's are absolutley fantastic!!
:green: Not creeping....Just envious. Jules

smiler13334 said:
Hi nemotail here is the link, the butterflies are gorgeous.

http://www.nailtopia.co.uk/

Take care

Thanks for the link :) At this rate I think I am going to be bankrupt by the end of this week. The stickers I used previously - Spangles - didnt look as raised as these, do you seal with top coat?
Any lifting problems with them?
MTIA KX

I want to play too, my camera sucks though:rolleyes:

Jac, they are gorgeous..... Beautiful colour for the tips - what did you use??

Nemotail, I've sealed mine in topcoat and they all seem fine except one lifted early on so I put a dab of Gelbond under the part that had come away & all seems well now.......

I really like them, although my camera sucks too!!! I need to find out if it has a macro (like Glo said) - mentioned it to hubby & he looked at me as tho I was mental (not for the first time!!!!)

Anyway, I like Nailtopia stickers......!!

I love Nailtopia stickers, just got a load this morning as the first lot I got off ebay went so well! My clients love them & they are so easy to use. I have little palm trees on my toes ready for my hols!

hi nic

how are you,,

where are you going for your hol's??????
nicjill said:
I love Nailtopia stickers, just got a load this morning as the first lot I got off ebay went so well! My clients love them & they are so easy to use. I have little palm trees on my toes ready for my hols!

Hi Nemotail

nemotail said:
Thanks for the link :) At this rate I think I am going to be bankrupt by the end of this week. The stickers I used previously - Spangles - didnt look as raised as these, do you seal with top coat?
Any lifting problems with them?
MTIA KX

l found nail stickers like these sometimes need a little help especially round the edges a tiny wipe of resin helps, then a good top coat.

Take care

Thanks again for the advice folks - I love this place!
Cant wait to try these out :)
Kx

Latest posts

Back