Naming my beauty business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like inner sparkle!

It took me AGES to come up with my name. Everytime I thought of one, I'd google it to make sure it wasn't taken by someone up the road and that I could get a domain name that was suitable.

Mostly, all the ones I thought of I hated a week later!! The one I went with in the end I still like, which is good because it's now plastered all over business cards, workwear and leaflets! :lol:

Haha I am in the same boat as you were! Worried that il hate inner sparkle after I've branded my business haha! What did you go for in the end? X

Beauty boutique
Butterfly Beauty
The Nail and Beauty Lounge
Pamper and Polish
Inner Sparkle

Have to say- none of those are massively original.

They're all on here! http://www.verveprint.co.uk/logodesign.htm

Why don't you have a mess around on here Thesaurus.com | Find Synonyms and Antonyms of Words at Thesaurus.com and find a word that sums up either you, or your business ethos, or how you'd like to be protrayed.

Hiya yes I know! I wanted to get one if your brands in a box. (is that what its called?) Okay I will try to be more creative haha! Thank you x

Hi you can do a check on the companies house website. Enter the name you have chosen and it will give you a list.

Failure Page

By doing this you will know what other businesses carry a similar or the same name

hth x

Brilliant that is So useful! Thank you :) x

Hiya yes I know! I wanted to get one if your brands in a box. (is that what its called?) Okay I will try to be more creative haha! Thank you x

Yep- its called that, but all of those one's are off the list of names that other people have given me to work with! :)

Not that there's anything wrong with using a similar name if there's no-one in your area called that. There are very few TOTALLY original names out there (there's a few Verve Designs for one!).#

Hard work innit?....my advice is when you're struggling is keep it simlple.

Think of Apple, Nike, Dior, Lacoste- all premium "brands" and dead simple.

If you find a word you like, then just add your location if you need to find a unique domain name.

Yep- its called that, but all of those one's are off the list of names that other people have given me to work with! :)

Not that there's anything wrong with using a similar name if there's no-one in your area called that. There are very few TOTALLY original names out there (there's a few Verve Designs for one!).#

Hard work innit?....my advice is when you're struggling is keep it simlple.

Think of Apple, Nike, Dior, Lacoste- all premium "brands" and dead simple.

If you find a word you like, then just add your location if you need to find a unique domain name.

Ohh no I didn't realise that :( Hmm i will try to get some other ideas then! Thanks for all your advice , it's really so useful! Hopefuly i will have a name soon for you to turn into a beautiful logo haha :) X

Latest posts

Back