natural nail overlay help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
hi all, what do you's think is best for a nno in a french finish? what do you do when some one comes in for an nno and they've long nails and some short nails? i even them up with a bit of sculpting. im not happy with my nno, i dont think they're up to scratch! going for more training on mon but id like to know what your hints and tips are! would gel be better? i see that some eg brisa have a thinnner white paint on gel, would that be easier? i currently only offer l&p but hoping to do gel soon.

crazysaz said:
hi all, what do you's think is best for a nno in a french finish? what do you do when some one comes in for an nno and they've long nails and some short nails? i even them up with a bit of sculpting. im not happy with my nno, i dont think they're up to scratch! going for more training on mon but id like to know what your hints and tips are! would gel be better? i see that some eg brisa have a thinnner white paint on gel, would that be easier? i currently only offer l&p but hoping to do gel soon.

Yep Brisa really is a breeze for nno, MTW is a paint on white and so much thinner than the white sculpting gels ;)

i only use Brisa gel so i can't tell you about the others.

if the nails are a different length, make them all the same length (either file the long ones down or sculpt the short ones long) otherwise it will look naff.

Latest posts

Back