Natural or Enhanced?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsbyrosie

Reaction score
Hi

I Have done the Creative Foundation Course and the vtct in Manicure and Advanced Nail Techniques. Two months ago I set up a home nail salon offering Liquid and powder nail enhancements, spa manicure and pedicure, airbrush nail art, and freehand nail art. I use creative products and also have some solar oil, etc available for sale. I have got quite a few clients through word of mouth and more than I expected at this stage, However I find that the majority of clients want regular spa manicure and pedicure along with nail art. I have a few clients who want nail enhancements but find most of them are more interested in caring for their natural nails. I thought it would be the other way around. Does anyone else carry out more natural nail care treatments with clients than enhancements?

For me 90% ask for enhancements.

I don't offer pedicures (don't like feet ;) ). Probably if I offered both manicure and pedicures, I would attract more interest in natural nail care.

Latest posts

Back