Nerves!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*kath*

Reaction score
Hi just I'm passed my nvq3 but still feel nervous cutting is normal?! Is it a case of just getting in there doing it!! Did anyone else feel this way?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I was always more nervous about colouring than cutting but I think different things come more natural to different people. How about booking to do an advanced cutting course,they're not very expensive to do and may help with nerves xx

I was always more nervous about colouring than cutting but I think different things come more natural to different people. How about booking to do an advanced cutting course,they're not very expensive to do and may help with nerves xx

Emmamb, do you have any recommendations for advanced courses?

Sally's do some reasonably priced courses. I'm not sure of the content of them but I'm sure someone else will have more info xx

perfectly normal...the more you do the more confident you will become!

I finished my Level 3 in May this year and felt exactly the same as you (still do some of the time)

It's completely normal but the more you practice the less nervous you'll get.
I definatly don't think there's any need to do another cutting course just yet, just practice, practice, practice. X

Latest posts

Back