New Aussie Acrylic System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carl ...hi i'm a big fan of ur work I could only wish that i could be there to study and work with you Im kinda a baby in this profession i've been doing nails for about 4 years I'm currently a huge user and advocate of CND I would love to try The avolve system I was on the GNB site and saw the trial kit...wanted to order but the thing is ...it doesnt give me the total price that will be charged to me credit card i see that the kit is $55 however i dont see any additional shipping charges. I would like to know the total price before i order.... I need some help please lol i'm dying to try this system

absolutely love the packaging on tis...looks very stylish and was immediately drawn to the pouch with manicure tools...great idea and will merchandise well.

Contact Karen directly via email from the website. Thats how I did it. :)

Eni thanks.. for the info ... how would i contact her?
I didnt see a link on the website ...and i did email someone like a week ago and i havent recieved a response.

Hi, I have been looking for a trial pack of this! Is it available in the UK yet??

Latest posts

Back