New Aussie Acrylic System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
It's a new complete line called "Avolve", stand by for updates.
Complete Acrylic System, Manicure & Pedicure Range in stunning packaging.
At a mind blowing price.

geek_avolve.jpg

Last edited:
oops, sorry I deleted this by mistake.

Thankyou for sharing ! Personally the packaging reminds me of a generic brand available here in the UK,not sure about Aus.

Also i find it slightly off putting when a system is referred to as an "acrylic system" rather than "liquid and powder system" .

So come on what is it about this ? You've shown us a pic now tell us why you love it :D

:cry:
Thankyou for sharing ! Personally the packaging reminds me of a generic brand available here in the UK,not sure about Aus.

Also i find it slightly off putting when a system is referred to as an "acrylic system" rather than "liquid and powder system" .

So come on what is it about this ? You've shown us a pic now tell us why you love it :D

2 words ..... IT WORKS

it is a system (as every product is designed to work with each other), you may have mistaken it for a new "method", but it's not .... (although it is different).

also, brilliant prep routine, no buffing of the natural nail, the foaming exfoliant and oil (which has a natural fungicide) the last 2 bottles on the right (you twist them and the pump pops out the top), no lids/concealed lids, so they travel well and look brilliant (better than your usual plastic or simple polish bottle-esque with a brush, or squeezy bottle look), I did a nail yesterday that after applying (it applied so smooth) I didn't buff at all (a gel topcoat, then the client out the door), no bubbles and a very workable (and forgivable) ratio mix.

Initial orders all come in great dispensers which you (affordably) refill.

It's actually so new that the jars/bottles have labels (they will eventually be pad printed on the bottles/jars).

Out of interest, if you find the packaging off putting, what kind of packaging does your product of choice come in? There are very few products in attractive packaging (if not boring/typical plastic), but like my initial comment .... IT WORKS, I actually wasn't expecting to have to defend it, it's a nail product (not my firstborn child).

Maybe you would understand why I like it if it had a matching backpack:)
Hey, I might put that in the suggestion box...

Last edited:
I think the packaging is very professional and stylish. Would look great on glass shelfs. Quite cosmetic looking :)

2 words ..... IT WORKS

it is a system (as every product is designed to work with each other), you may have mistaken it for a new "method", but it's not .... (although it is different).

also, brilliant prep routine, no buffing of the natural nail, the foaming exfoliant and oil (which has a natural fungicide) the last 2 bottles on the right (you twist them and the pump pops out the top), no lids/concealed lids, so they travel well and look brilliant (better than your usual plastic or simple polish bottle-esque with a brush, or squeezy bottle look), I did a nail yesterday that after applying (it applied so smooth) I didn't buff at all (a gel topcoat, then the client out the door), no bubbles and a very workable (and forgivable) ratio mix.

Initial orders all come in great dispensers which you (affordably) refill.

It's actually so new that the jars/bottles have labels (they will eventually be pad printed on the bottles/jars).

Out of interest, if you find the packaging off putting, what kind of packaging does your product of choice come in? There are very few products in attractive packaging (if not boring/typical plastic), but like my initial comment .... IT WORKS, I actually wasn't expecting to have to defend it, it's a nail product (not my firstborn child).
Maybe you would understand why I like it if it had a matching backpack:) Will you send me one if they do hun :lol:

I like the packaging as well, look forward to hearing more of your feedback on it :hug:

Love the idea of those pop up lids, is the 'mettalic' bottle the momomer ? if so I like the idea of the srew top lids - again good for those who have to transport.

Foaming exfoliator mmmmmmmmm I love the sound of that, don't know why, it just appeals :lol:

Out of interest, if you find the packaging off putting, what kind of packaging does your product of choice come in? There are very few products in attractive packaging (if not boring/typical plastic), but like my initial comment .... IT WORKS, I actually wasn't expecting to have to defend it, it's a nail product (not my firstborn child).I am sorry you feel this way,it was not my intention,i have re read my post and i appologise if you feel offended allthough i don't think i asked you to defend it,i respect you may have felt that way.

Maybe you would understand why I like it if it had a matching backpack:)

Like i said,the packaging is very similar to that of a generic ( dare i even say ... rubbish product) it instantly reminded me of that,that is why i personally find the packaging it off putting.

Like i said,the packaging is very similar to that of a generic ( dare i even say ... rubbish product) it instantly reminded me of that,that is why i personally find the packaging it off putting.

becki, the new labels have arrived (it's interesting to see something change)
and I think it makes a world of difference

range.jpg

range02.jpg

instruments.jpg

That looks good...........very good:)

Oooo I love the look that, a cute little purse for all your tools. What are the cuticle tools in it?

I agree with Becki the packaging looks a lil cheap I get emails from European companies all the time asking me would I like my own brand of gel and they kinda look like that tho that has nothing to do with how it works and I have seen you demo'ing and it does look amazing.

Is this product only available in Australia or could we purchase a sample pack here in the UK?

yes, can we get trial or starter packs here in the uk? I would love to try it.

tigi

yes, can we get trial or starter packs here in the uk? I would love to try it.

tigi

Ditto, I love the sound of no filing and foaming exfoliant :)

So will we be able to get this over this side of the ditch? I'm intrigued!

Hello, the newpackaging looks great. You can buy avolve www.gnb.com.au. They export to UK, USA and new zealand.I am going to the demo day there tomorrow, the kits are on sale $55.

the only thing about sending overseas is .... it will cost a fair bit (don't quote me), but get a quote, and they will have to go by sea (and this could takes months) as they are hazardous/flammable goods.

IMO the new packaging is really really nice, I love the silver.

I have the sample kit from Avolve. The packaging is nice, I think. Very sleek and heavy/expensive feeling and looking. I don't know that much about acrylics yet, but the little playing I have done with Avolve, it is nice and seems easy to use. I am having some lessons soon. (I don't start the acrylic portion of my course until in Jan.)

Latest posts

Back