New Biosculpture colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hey there any fellow biosculpture users

Bio have a new colored gel out no 69 its called Summer of 69 and its really nice, a bit like no9 but lighter and with more shimmer.

Nice neutral one. Gone down really well so far. Plus they have 2 other new ones coming out in sept so if anyone knows what they are like gimmi a shout.

yes gutted they were supposed to send me a sample in my order received yesterday but it wasnt in there :rolleyes: .

Gutted.

Amb x

Oh cool...... Have not ordered for a while so they haven't sent me any new colour sticks.

Most of my clients are not keen on number 9, only one of them uses it. Guess they wont be keen on this one either.

Did you try any of the 2 new pinks they had out for summer Little Angel?

hi Andrea

no 65 ?? Iceburg pink?? yep we have that one not so keen myself but some of the clients like it.

The others do you mean pink tiara??

Gonna take a peak at the new colours next month at Earl's Court ... hopefully the Bio special offer (new gel + free matching varnish and gel brush) still stands.

Noodle said:
Gonna take a peak at the new colours next month at Earl's Court ... hopefully the Bio special offer (new gel + free matching varnish and gel brush) still stands.

It does Karen. Got my vouchers which confirms it does. What day are you going. Am up for going on the Sunday!

ADiva1 said:
It does Karen. Got my vouchers which confirms it does. What day are you going. Am up for going on the Sunday!

Probably Sunday too Andrea, so will look out for you ! Hopefully, I will have my vouchers by then also.

Latest posts

Back