New business starter deals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lydia1807

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,

I am about to set up mobile doing manicures, luxury manicures and gel polish, along with offering IBX treatments (as soon as I have thought of a business name that is)!
I was just wondering if it is a good idea to offer a introductory offer, and if so, what sort of discounts did you offer when you started?

As I have only been practising on family and friends for the last few months, I will be offering a discount, but I am just not sure by how much and for how long to offer it for?
Would it be for everyone's first visit, or would I only do the offer for a couple of months? Also, what other offers do everyone advertise to attract new clients?

I am so excited to start this new venture, but slightly nervous that I will not be able to attract any clients!
I would really appreciate any advice anyone can give.

Thank you in advance!

xx

How about 20% off first appointment, 15% off second appointment and 10% off third. So you encourage them to keep coming but the full price doesn't seem too much more when their introductory offer has ended x

Thank you so much for replying.
That's a really good idea. I've never thought of lowering the discount that way, so thank you!
Do you do a recommend a friend offer?
xx

I used to but i don't any more x

Hi,
I've just trained and started as a nail tech from home and mobile. I offered 20% off all treatments for the first 2 months (I can only work evenings due to having small children so a month wouldn't really get me many clients hence being that bit longer). It went down really well. I'm now going to do an offer every month - this month being £off booking a Mani and Pedi together.
I don't offer recommend a friend, I think for now I'll stick to managing the offer month by month.
Will be intested in what others do too. L

Latest posts

Back