New Creative catalogue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
Anyone know when the 2005 Creative catalogue will be launched? They sent me one but it is dated April 2004 and I want to know more about Raw Earth and any new things.

Also wondered if there were any new special offers on the go as the ones on the Website are for March?

Sorry I know I could phone them tomorrow but I am so impatient!:o

nemotail said:
Anyone know when the 2005 Creative catalogue will be launched? They sent me one but it is dated April 2004 and I want to know more about Raw Earth and any new things.

Also wondered if there were any new special offers on the go as the ones on the Website are for March?

Sorry I know I could phone them tomorrow but I am so impatient!:o

it comes out October.

the offers are if you spend over £125 you get the profecional Raw Earth Kit FREE. this is a great offer. another offer is if you buy the profecional Raw Earth Kit you get 4 mini totes and lots more FREE

Are these offers on now Claire?
Do you know how much the pro Raw Earth kit is?

nemotail said:
Are these offers on now Claire?
Do you know how much the pro Raw Earth kit is?

they are on till augest. i think it is about £76 but not more than £80 for defo.

the number for the onestopnailshop in Leeds is 0113 216 301 6. they will tell you

clairelee69 said:
they are on till augest. i think it is about £76 but not more than £80 for defo.

the number for the onestopnailshop in Leeds is 0113 216 301 6. they will tell you

Are these offers on for just the OSNS in Leeds or are they available to catalogue orders as well?

I have the new Creative Catalogue dated 2005

The proffessional Kit
Includes
396gm Foot Clean
425gmn Foot Buff
340gm Foot mask
325ml Foot Rub
Sea Serum 118ml
Solar Oil 68ml
Enamel #342
Applicator brush
Te Sep 2 pairs
Usage Guide
Promo diplay Card
Appointment Cards

I hope this Helps
Cheers

Other Deals are:

Tips with a free adhesive(Gelbond)
Three enamels for the price of 2
Solar oil 15 ml for $11.20
15ml - Stickey, Toughen Up, Ridge Outr, Super Shiney, Speedey, Air Dry, Dry & Shine each for $10.95
Moxie starter Kit $69.95
Moxie 236ml with free Perfect Pink Powder 22gm $99.95
Moxie 944ml with free 105gm Perfect Pink Colour $229.95

Hope this is more help to ya
Cheers

nemotail said:
Are these offers on for just the OSNS in Leeds or are they available to catalogue orders as well?

All over the country hun

As soon as a product catalog comes out it is immediately'out of date' because Creative always have so many new things .

You can always ring and request info to be sent on ANY products you are interested in, and it will be better and more complete info than you would get in a catalog.
Check your UPDates for special offers and If you are not receiving UPDate then call and get on the list. It is free. 0113 2755719

Thansk Geeg,
I have the latest UPDate - with Sam and her Dad on it, but there arent any offers.
Could a kind soul please PM me the July/ August offers?
MTIA KxXx

Pretty please - anyone?

Hi, I finally found it.............
RAW EARTH, the raw earth Professional kit Free when you spend over £125 on products. (1 per customer only) thats £67.50 of free product!

Buy a salon intro kit and get 4 mini totes a pedicure apron, spatulas and toe ropes free!

Liquids Buy a Radical or Retention 16 oz and get 8oz free
50% off Moxie starter kits

Powders buy any 16oz and get 3.7 oz free (any colour)

Brisa Buy Brisa Professional Kit and Brisa Lamp and save £76

These are all available at your OSNS in Stepps, Glasgow.........and of course all over the country!

izzidoll said:
Hi, I finally found it.............
RAW EARTH, the raw earth Professional kit Free when you spend over £125 on products. (1 per customer only) thats £67.50 of free product!

Buy a salon intro kit and get 4 mini totes a pedicure apron, spatulas and toe ropes free!

Liquids Buy a Radical or Retention 16 oz and get 8oz free
50% off Moxie starter kits

Powders buy any 16oz and get 3.7 oz free (any colour)

Brisa Buy Brisa Professional Kit and Brisa Lamp and save £76

These are all available at your OSNS in Stepps, Glasgow.........and of course all over the country!

Thanks so much Izzy - I really appreciate you taking the time. I wanted to have my order ready before I phoned in tomorrow. I wish I could visit the OSNS but it is Glasgow, which would be my nearest one, is 4 hours away.
Does it mention if the £125 to qualify for the free Raw Earth kit is only from catalogue stock or if it can include purchasing the other offers?

Hi, thought you caught me out on that one!....but it says on my handout "spend £125 on any Creative Nail Design or Designer Nails products and get a free Raw Earth Professional kit"...........so I think you should be ok....The lovely Michelle or equally lovely Ruth will no doubt be able to help you with any other enquiries when you phone........Where on Earth are you 4 hours from the best shopping in the country!!!! Sounds like outer space to me!

izzidoll said:
Where on Earth are you 4 hours from the best shopping in the country!!!! Sounds like outer space to me!

Thanks again Izzy I live in a town half way between Aberdeen and Inverness - yep the sticks!

Latest posts

Back