New Salon Set Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms_KMH

Reaction score
I am trying to promote my salon through my website - www.trendsnailspa.com. I have been using business cards and signs to get new customers. It seems that the novelty has worn off or it is just an indication of tough economic times?

Some of the things I have been using are:
Vinyl banners - seemed to work great, but slacked off
Brochures/flyers - not too much feedback
Advertisements - DO NOT RECOMMEND Very $$$$ cost $500 for Bridal Mag and $125 per week for a newspaper. Never got a response. Will never do this again.

I want to start a newsletter but need ideas for content. Any ideas?

I am trying to promote my salon through my website - www.trendsnailspa.com. I have been using business cards and signs to get new customers. It seems that the novelty has worn off or it is just an indication of tough economic times?

Some of the things I have been using are:
Vinyl banners - seemed to work great, but slacked off
Brochures/flyers - not too much feedback
Advertisements - DO NOT RECOMMEND Very $$$$ cost $500 for Bridal Mag and $125 per week for a newspaper. Never got a response. Will never do this again.

I want to start a newsletter but need ideas for content. Any ideas?[/quote]

You can sign up for my newsletter on my website & you'll automatically receive it each month. This should give you some inspiration.

You could always try trawling the internet for 'beauty salon newsletters' or something similar. Then you can sign up with other salons for further ideas.

The other thing is to spend a bit of time on here looking through the various threads on marketing your business.

Latest posts

Back