New to EZ Flow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Nail Queen

Reaction score
Hi there, I have been looking at some gorgeous nail art you ladies have posted on here using EZ Flow. I haven't tried it yet. Is it any good and is it: the same as/better than/or not as good as.... normal acrylic?? If anyone has any info you could let me know at [email protected].

Cheers,

Trace xxx

will send you an email that you might find useful! Will forward you details to an educator in you r area .Are you going to excel ?iIf not i amsure some one can give a demo . Hope this helps.

hi trace,
i have used ezflow for over a year and recently did a conversion,
i cant comment on any other product as i have only used ezflow(and nsi) but i really love it and have never had any problems with the product only problems with myself.......but these where all rectified on my conversion.
if you can get to excel go.........there will be demo's there at the ezflow stand and other nail stands such as cnd nsi and many more and you can watch and ask loads of questions before you buy.
as caroline has probably forwarded on california nails(ezflow supplior) details to you i may add that maria is so helpful there and will answer anything and everything for you.
hth

Yes I'm going to Excel. I will definately go to their stand. It looks fab, so ill have to make sure i take some plastic for a spend up!

Cheers for all your help! I only signed up to this site last night and everyone seems really friendly already!!

Love Trace xxx

The Nail Queen said:
Hi there, I have been looking at some gorgeous nail art you ladies have posted on here using EZ Flow. I haven't tried it yet. Is it any good and is it: the same as/better than/or not as good as.... normal acrylic?? If anyone has any info you could let me know at [email protected].

Cheers,

Trace xxx

Personally I find Ezflow is one of the best systems on the market and absoutely love it. Their Glitter and Colour Powder collections are out of this world. I use all of their systems, L&P, Fibreglass and Gel (although my perferred system is L&P) and all my clients adore the nail enhancements this product produces.

If you get a chance, try it, I'm sure like me you will come to love it and best of all, the customer service from their distributor, California Nails is second to none.

If you are going to Excel go an see the product being demonstrated and get Antony Buckley, if he is there, to do you a nail - his work is outstanding!!

Marianna x

antony should be there demonsrating their new gel system "gel it"
cant wait and they are doing a deal, buy the lamp and get the gel kit free.
my husband rob is coming with me and says i can have £200.................yeh right!

joanne you are so right, that is the offer!!! well spotted, i am really glad that you like the products, have you tried the premixed powders, that some one earlier had mentioned ? Sorry i cant sound any more enthusiastic but i get sllated for it !! Wierd that dont you think! I will contact the show team and find out what the plan is for excel and let you know!!

i bought both boogie nights sets when i went to olympia last year, they where the powders that really helped with my smile lines i felt more confident using the glitter powders at first, until i moved on to my whites.

Latest posts

Back