New Website Feedback Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow Bright

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Ok so my new website went live yesterday (thanks to my talented little brother). It's been a bit of a mission and took a lot longer than I had hoped, but it's finally up and running - I've already got a booking from it so very pleased :biggrin: I do need to put some more pics in the gallery when i get a chance.

I would really appreciate some feedback - constructive criticism welcome!:eek:
thanks

http://www.snazzynailz.com/index.html

We need a link lol

I like the colours and design used-its very easy to read and navigate.
A few things I spotted:
you have spelt suit as suite on the home page, I think you could shorten your home page by leaving descriptions of each treatment to each particular page and I think you should add a direct link to the MINX page on sweet squared so clients haven't then got to search again once they link through.
x

Nice looking website!

2 points id consider changing is:

1. Page Titles - Your site appars to have the same page title for each page (Snazzy Nails - Andover Mobile Nail Technician). You need to make each page title unique to the subject matter on each page. It basically tells Google and other Search Engines hat each page is about and helps the search engines choose what to rank when a user types in a search.

2. I have only noticed this on the Minx Page (because mine is the same lol) but your content seems to be duplicated from another site. Google is starting to clamp down on duplicate content and may penalise websites for this very reason. Ill be changing mine soon.....just incase!

Hope this helps x

Thank you!:biggrin:
Comments noted, I'll make some improvements. It's so easy to miss things like spelling etc when you've been staring at it for so long - it's good to get some fresh eyes on it.

Thank you!:biggrin:
Comments noted, I'll make some improvements. It's so easy to miss things like spelling etc when you've been staring at it for so long - it's good to get some fresh eyes on it.

Hello Elaine

I love your website. If I were a customer I would be happy to book with you. Best of luck with it and hope you get lots of clients :biggrin:

Hello Elaine

I love your website. If I were a customer I would be happy to book with you. Best of luck with it and hope you get lots of clients :biggrin:

Thank you :Love:

I like it too, I hope you're going to get your brother an extra good Christmas Pressie this year!

I am about to ask for some Facebook advice so he may be able to help me!!

Hi,

I hope you don't think I'm being picky but there's a spelling mistake on your front page......it says 'suite' instead of 'suit'.

It's looks great though! I hope you get loads more business from it! X

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Hi, yes thanks the spelling was pointed out in an above reply - just need to get my brother to get it changed along with a few other things :biggrin:

On the whole I think it is a lovely website, very well laid out with lovely colours & photos.

Personally a few things I would change/do;
- A diiferent font on your logo as to me it reads "snaggy" not "snazzy"

- get a professional logo designed, I highly recommend Carl Verve, Extensionize on here.

- Put the treatment prices on the treatment page not on a separate page

- add a testimonial page

Hope that helps x

I have a good friend who is amaze who makes logos she's not so advertised as an up and coming but wow the work is amazing! She makes business cards etc for your company!

Thank you :biggrin: am taking all comments on board and making a list of things to change.

Latest posts

Back