New Year Slump

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
Just Noticed Lots Of People On Here For This Time Of Day.
Does This Mean That Like Me The New Year Has Gone A Little Quiet, Not Complaining, Xmas Week Was A Nightmare!!! Sssooo Busy.

my business has tailed right off !

I was working 9-9 most days leading upto Christmas and a couple of days between Christmas and New Year too 9-9 and still turning clients away !

Hard to believe its all gone so quiet now ! so prepping ready for Valentines

Hope things pick up for us soon

kx

A quiet day for me too so bunked off early - spent all morning doing my cosmetic makeup theory, so put the quiet time to good use. I should now be good and do my pile of ironing .... but who wants to be good?

I'v got a massive pile here you can do Sassy if your in the mood..!! :wink2:
Sassy Hassy said:
A quiet day for me too so bunked off early - spent all morning doing my cosmetic makeup theory, so put the quiet time to good use. I should now be good and do my pile of ironing .... but who wants to be good?

quiet for me too......putting it down to people being skint
the only clients i am doing are my regular maintenace clients.
hopefully should pick up soon....for valentines day.
gives me time to catch up while boys are at school

I'm Very Quiet With The Beauty Side As Well As The Nails, Sunbed Is Quiet Too. I Dread The Hundreds Of Pounds Of Vouchers Sold Pre-xmas Flooding In During The Next Few Months!!

SUEM said:
I'm Very Quiet With The Beauty Side As Well As The Nails, Sunbed Is Quiet Too. I Dread The Hundreds Of Pounds Of Vouchers Sold Pre-xmas Flooding In During The Next Few Months!!

Oh me too! I know I've had the money already but I just feel really cheated when I do all that work then they walk away without paying anything :evil: I thought it was just me that felt like that!!! :lol:

if you feel like that, why not keep the money safe somewhere and when they come to redeem their gift vouchers, then you could put it into your takings box/till.that way you're still kinda getting money at the time???

just a thought. January has actually been quite mad for me so far, especially this week. I've had a wedding party all wanting to look amazing and be stress free - massages, manis, pedis, waxing, tints - the whole shabang.

i too have been really lucky business is still booming.....it has never been like this for me just after christmas but i have to say that the January sales are pretty pants here in Harrogate so that is probably why peple are still haveing many treatments

Business is still good for me. I have got to the point that with family commitments etc. I can not take any new clients on. I just can't fit them in anywhere.

I'm sure that I would be a bit stuck for punters if I worked all day though!

Latest posts

Back