Nextgenails, anyone tried them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamdoll

Reaction score
Hi, Has does anyone know anything about a new product called Nextgenails?

Looks like a tip and dip system, nothing too new with that.

I tried them a year ago..took forever to remove. I wasn't keen on the finished look

Looks like a tip and dip system, nothing too new with that.

Oh I didn't realise that, I thought it was a brand new way of nail enhancements or overlay that was kinder to the nails?

I tried them a year ago..took forever to remove. I wasn't keen on the finished look

Thats a shame, if they take forever to remove, that can't be good for the nail!!

I probably didn't explain properly. I had them put on my nails. I didn't like the finished result so I decided to remove them a week later. I soaked using foils. They hardly budged so I kept on soaking. It seemed as soon as I removed the foil I had a very short time to try and scrape them off before they re-hardened. They seemed sticky and gluey. I spoke to someone recently who said its best not to remove totally. Just buff down and re-do.

iv had a few clients come to me who had this on, its an absolute nightmare to remove! They were told its kind to the nails but from what i saw underneath i would have to disagree! Paper thin, sore red nails with nail separation. Could be partly due to the service but i don't know im just going by what i saw. One of my ladies said she used to dread her nail app as it was always painful (a drill is used for nexgen and her nails were being buffed away), she thought it was normal to have pain when having nails done!!! Anyway there are loads of places offering this stuff and people popping up constantly starting up with it so i did some research and guess what.... You can train in it in just 1 hour!!!! 1hour to learn everything..... Shocking if you ask me! X

I'm not trained in acrylics or any extensions.... So I know little. I am keen to learn NEXGENAILS though! What exactly is the difference?

I begin level 3 beauty therapy in September and I will be learning the following about nails:
 Nail shapes; Fan • Hook • Oval • Pointed • Round • Ski Jump/Spoon • Square
 Liquid & Powder ;coloured powder enhancements sculpted enhancements using pink and white powder rebalance and reposition of white product nail biter treated using tips and French opaque overlays removal
 Gel; coloured gel enhancements sculpted enhancements using pink and white rebalance and reposition of white product nail biter treated using tips and French opaque overlays removal
 Wraps; tip and fibreglass overlay rebalance with fabric removal technique

(I copied that from the beauty schools website)
... Are any of them the same as NEXGENAILS??
I'm wondering if it's worth me bothering with it??

(Sorry I'm such a dits, don't know much about the nails)

Thank you!! Xx

I am a nsi girl. Through and through....but....I have to say, I have some nexgen, that 99./. Of my clients no nothing about. I have two clients who have lift what ever I do.... I work on a three week rota, they could do with coming every two weeks. But with nexgen applied, they have no lift even after 4!! It's a pain to infill, really wouldn't want to be using it for every client, but it serves a purpose .

Latest posts

Back