No-ones heard of creative, MMA,NSS & l&p v gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jussy said:
sorry mrs geek i seem to be typing along side your reply but as i dont understand the first thing about computers I must carry on and say.. your doing a really good job about getting the creative word around. Last week the client of the woman who I work with said that she'd read loads of articles about Solar Oil and its benefits. ( whilst the woman I work with tried to say that apricot oil was just as good!)lol! In the end I sold her a bottle! so thank you :)

Thank you Jussy... it can be a thankless task on occasion because if you don't see the mags you don't always know. Our PR company in London are great and they are on top of everything... something incredibly exciting coming up in June... will fill you all in when I can! Thank you anyway - it set me on my way to work in a happy mood!
:cool:

Mrs Geek said:
Thank you Jussy... it can be a thankless task on occasion because if you don't see the mags you don't always know. Our PR company in London are great and they are on top of everything... something incredibly exciting coming up in June... will fill you all in when I can! Thank you anyway - it set me on my way to work in a happy mood!
:cool:

Hi Mrs Geek

Creative are also mentioned in March's issue of Glamour magazine - it's an article about the stars having beauty treatments in preparation of the Oscars. For those who haven't seen it, it says:

'Creative Nail Design will jet in their best nail ambassadors from around the globe for Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst and Sharon Stone. They'll custom-blend a colour (and shimmer intensity) for an exact gown match.'

Sally thank you for the above - here are some mags for future purchase with CND PR in them!

Glamour March p.196 & 197 (Sal has quoted above)
Metro+ Today p.15 French Manicures
More Magazine - Trophy from the Dolled Up Collection
Marie Claire - May - Solar Oil
Glamour - April - Toxic Perfection from Dolled Up Collection
Glamour - May - Classique Enamel & Super Shiny
B Mag - April - Sea Salt Glow
Company Mag - May - Paris in Pink from the Dolled Up Collection

So as you can all see, there is a lot coming out and much on the Spring Dolled Up Collection that will be avaiable at ExCeL. I get the colours months in advance so that we can send them to the editors in time for the corrrect issues! Hence, you can see Dolled Up appearing in a quite a few March / April & May issues! This is a sample and will enable you to buy the magazines that represent us and have the products available for your customers to purchase! Hope it helps!

Holly as to your question regarding the Cocoa and Creme Brulee colours - Cocoa was from the Skin Tones Collection; personally I LOVE it plain on toes. Once we applied Creme Brulee over the top, the essence of Cocoa disappered! TBH we could have just applied Creme Brulee and no one would have known!! Both CND Enamels and available on the usual number!

I am bumping this back up - I thought you'd all be chuffed to bits to know in advance what magazines the products will be in???? :irked: :confused: :down:

sorry to be a pain but when is the 'dolled up' collection out? i can't get to excel.

I'd be chuffed with the info, if I used Creative :D
I wish the PR departments of more of the major brands could post that, I've been scouring all my old mags for pics and editorials but unfortunately my magazine habit has had to be cut off due to excess spending on nails - I'd love to know when items are going to be featured so that I could get them. The US Essie site has scans of featured items but they are too small to be useable :(

nik said:
sorry to be a pain but when is the 'dolled up' collection out? i can't get to excel.

HiNik - we launch at ExCeL AND IT WILL AVAILABLE FROM osns AFTER THAT! Oops my caps are a little off :irked: - just call the main numbr for info!

And in today's Times magazine, the FIRST item mentioned in their Truth in Beauty article by Clare Lazaro is a nail enamel. As a salon owner, I can assure you, we will see the direct result of this article by next week. Samantha, well worth it now isn't it :!:

Cathy

Latest posts

Back