Non - returning clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFBS

Reaction score
Hi
I have some clients who haven't been for an appointment in two years. When I look at the records most of them just came once on a special offer price.
My question is - is it worth pursuing these clients?
Should I:
a) abandon them as cheap skates
b) email them with a discount voucher with an expiry date for their next appointment
c) post them a proper voucher with a pretty 2018 price list
d) accept that my home salon wasn't for them

Just wondering if others have tried to get absent clients back, was it worth the effort financially?

Thanks guys, your experiences please!

If they only ever came with special offers I wouldn't bother. If they came semi-regularly and just stopped coming for some reason, it might be nice to nudge them :)

I wouldn't pursue them if they only came for an offer. Maybe better to do a referral special? I'm going to be running one shortly. I give a card to my regular client with their name printed on it only a couple. The new client gets 15 percent off their first service and the regular gets 15 percent off their next service. That way the regular is very specific with who gets the referral card because they do t have many and they'll want the discount.

Hi

I agree with everyone so far. However, what can you lose by doing a standard email to them? Won’t take long and you may get one or 2 bookings, even if they only come back one more time?

A and D [emoji2]

Thanks everyone, you've confirmed what my instincts were telling me!
[emoji4][emoji106]

F them! Be gorgeous and forget em!

Latest posts

Back