November - dead

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie1989

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of encouragement here, only started up working from my home in September and to be honest I've been really happy and pleased with the feedback I have received so far. However I have been so dead this month, I've had 1 appointment so far and only have 3 more in for the month (and 1 of them hasn't even stuck to her patch test appointment yet so I'm unsure whether she'll have it done!)

I am doing lash lifts and am just doing my case studies for precision brows which should be done mid next week so I'm grateful I've had the time to focus on getting them in but still...I feel gutted it's so quiet, I've had people cancel and say they'll rearrange but never do so I'm just wondering if people are waiting for December/Xmas season to start until they book or what??

Is there any promotions I could be offering at the moment??

It can be a quiet time of the year now building up to xmas. Also takes quite a while to get word of mouth etc once you start out. Keep going lots of offers. Massage is always popular this time of year, Xx

Don’t be so hard on yourself it’s month 3 for you

November is always quieter, everyone's saving for Christmas or buying presents, especially if you think that most only have Oct & Nove paydays to buy presents now.

I always do some offers to get clients in for November and usually do slightly shorter days and get my own Christmas shopping done before the December madness.
But the week before Christmas be prepared to be run off your feet I'll be working 9-9 every day on that week which makes up for a slow Nove, & beginning of December.

January & Feb are also really quiet I'm usually doing vouchers that iv sold for Christmas presents (I do put voucher pmts to one side to get me through Jan & Feb ) and again do Offers to get clients in those months as most people have no disposable income those months as they've overspent at December.

Latest posts

Back