NSI or Creative training??? Who did you train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am not creative trained, i am first a home learn then went on to ezflow,
if this site was biased towards creative in an unhealthy fashion then i would not have been a member for so long.
frenchy your posts are quite offensive sometimes, it sometimes sounds like you are the one making such an issue about the whole "creative" thing, ok majority may be creative but what does that mean...majority on here are meat eaters....and.
this has been argued before and well if we like our chosen products we will preach about them......
so just leave it and offer this girl some advice p.s you are allowed to mention what you use you know.....lol

Soory Marie

we get a bit defensive your right this is about trainng
x

Marie.............nothing personal to you hun. xxx

No probs! Thanx for the advice on the training everyone...I have learnt something new today......that I can do a conversion course!! Which I will definitely look into in the futrure. xx

Kimmi Rocks said:
Marie.............nothing personal to you hun. xxx

I love this site and I am also not Creative trained but have had loads of encouragement from geeks who are creative trained and not once made to feel unwelcome :)

This is about training and about support. Marie I am pretty sure you are open minded enough to take all the information on board and make your own decisions :)

Good luck Chuck xx

Envy Nailz said:
Hiya everyone!

From most of the posts I've read recently loads of people seem to have trained with Creative and now I am wishing I had looked into my training a bit more as I trained with NSI...don't get me wrong they were excellent but it just seems that not many people have trained with them!!

I use NSI products and have been told that to be able to order Creative products you have to have trained with them, is that right?

Just wondered who's trained with who? Anymore NSI-ers out there?!!!
Hi ya Marie,
the main thing is you where happy with your training and NSI are a company that is respected in the nail Industry ask Denise Wright.... or Haley Woods or anyone come to think of it.....

Yes as said before if you want to use Creative L&P then a conversion course is requiered, but hey you buy the kit and the course is free.Why do they have this policy, easy really if you have a fab product and you want your Customers (the Nail Technician) to be happy with this then it is important that they understand the workings and the application techniques that gives then the best possible result. CND have a reputation to uphold and the best way to do this is by showing you how a product works, so you don't feel disappointed and think heck I can use this stuff, this is naff, when all it really needs is an understanding of how it does what it does.....and not blame the product..

Creative products have a fab track record and education standard, so no wonder they are market leaders....and something they strive to uphold.....That in my book is being responsible

Many of times have the leaders of other Nail companies been invited to join the geeky nail world and advise on their techniques and to give advise.....
So far only a handfull have done this....... why is that ???
Maybe they are not as passionate about their and our world as the likes of Creative and EZFlow and Cesars Secrets for example....there are plenty of posts from EZFlow Educators and Cesars Secrets Educators on here too and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for the advise and support they show all us Nail Technicians no matter who we have trained with or whos brand we use...sorry if I have missed any one else out xxx

Frenchy
Reading most of the posts on this site you will find that most are Creative users and Creative trained, of course it is, because this site is sponsored by Designer Nails and therfore is saturated with Creative

As for being a Creative sponsored board.............Nope it ain't, it's funded by Mr. Samuel Sweet the person and the Premium Geek Nail Technicians of all shape, form and brands....and as I am one and many other non Creative Geeks are too, take this comment a little to heart and other have to by the sounds of it..... so why have a downer on a Company and with that on a guy who just happens to be a Creative Educator, someone that just wants to push the boundaries of education just that little bit further...thats something I don't understand .....

Nailsinlondon1 said:
As for being a Creative sponsored board.............Nope it ain't, it's funded by Mr. Samuel Sweet the person and the Premium Geek Nail Technicians of all shape, form and brands....and as I am one and many other non Creative Geeks are too, take this comment a little to heart and other have to by the sounds of it..... so why have a downer on a Company and with that on a guy who just happens to be a Creative Educator, someone that just wants to push the boundaries of education just that little bit further...thats something I don't understand .....

So stick that under your UV lamp and cure it Frenchy.

Well said Ruthie as always.

My blood is still boiling. I hate injustice. As Niles from from Frasier said "Ooh, I'm so angry, I could chuck a kitten into a fan".

:eek:

"Ooh, I'm so angry, I could chuck a kitten into a fan".

Hi hun,

Welcome to the site.

I am NSI trained and I love it!

I would just like to say too - I trained with NSI and it fits me perfectly but if you feel you need a change then go for it. Although the majority of geeks on here are Creative it doesn't mean you can't come on here if your not Creative trained.

Samuel set this up for nail techs - not just Creative nail techs and he has succeeded absolutely brilliantly in what he has done.

Without this site I would be nothing and I bet a lot of geeks will agree.

Of course if your not Creative you will feel outnumbered but the geeks on here don't care what your trained in as long as you adhere to good nail practice.

I have met an amazing bunch of people on here (Creative and not) and I don't feel like I should re-train to fit in.

Everyone is accepted for who they are and who they trained with.

I love every minute of coming on here - it's like I have a second family.

nik said:
:eek:

"Ooh, I'm so angry, I could chuck a kitten into a fan".
only you could come up with that kimmie
LMFAO

We have a technician who was trained by NSI and a technician who was trained by Creative. The technician trained at NSI is by far the better one, I do not put this down to who trained with who but the individual. I find Creative products a little on the expensive side, you seem to be paying for the name a little too much *In my opinion*. Don't get me wrong Creative are very good, but if they are worth 'xyz £' more than NSI or Pinnacle is debatable.

Going to the first question, you can buy Creative products if you haven't done their course, all apart from Acrylic powder and liquid. Saying this if you know where to shop you can still get it although Creative may claim that you cannot guarantee it is really their product if not purchased from an authorised outlet.

I trained with naughty nails and I am very happy. They have give me 100% back up I suppose it all depends on what you want from you nail company and what they offer.

:confused: It only my personal opinion and it really is down to what you want at the end of the day.

hi everyone!, i am very very new and looking into doing training i am doing an NQ in Beauty therapy at college at the moment, but want to find out about advanced nail courses, what is the difference between NSI and creative and where can i find out more info on creative training?

Envy Nailz said:
Hiya everyone!

From most of the posts I've read recently loads of people seem to have trained with Creative and now I am wishing I had looked into my training a bit more as I trained with NSI...don't get me wrong they were excellent but it just seems that not many people have trained with them!!

I use NSI products and have been told that to be able to order Creative products you have to have trained with them, is that right?

Just wondered who's trained with who? Anymore NSI-ers out there?!!!

hi
Just reading your comments and cant help but notice you seem to be making your life harder, then necessary. If you trained with NSI you are only used to using there polymers. As the training is excellent, why learn new habits. Sit with your training hand, whos name is Trudy in my training school and enjoy your creations, remember all the things you learnt within your training and do your 4 way checks. If you can see an imperfection then so can your client. Work hard to attach perfect. I promise you will never have a dull moment whilst at work and the skys the limit.... Enjoy!!

Thanks all for replying, I think I will stick to what I know for the time being...can't afford to do anything else yet til I get the clients!! I am gonna do manicure and pedicure course with NSI next month, but I'm not ruling out doing stuff with Creative in the future either!!

Latest posts

Back