nsi products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellisime

Reaction score
hi guys

i am new to this site and reading through some of your threads alot of you seemed to be trained with creative. I have not seen anyone that uses n.s.i do you all know something i dont has i find it quite a good product just a bit smelly

would really like some feedback

Hi and welcome to the site.

There are lots of people on here who use NSI products as well as lots of others.

If you are happy with what you are using then keep using it. I know NSI do a liquid called Aroma (I think) have you tried it.

Although if you are new then you might find the liquid "smelly" but have you anything else to compare it with for instance.

It is good to have the smell as if it is too strong and you are constantly smelling it in your salon area then you may be working incorrectly - do you use a metal bin, do you dispose of your waste correctly, do you use a covered dappen dish.

Hope this helps.

Hi, i trained with NSI products at my local college, use Creative L&P now but still use the NSI Balance gel x

thanks for your reply, i quite like n.s.i products but like i said i didnt think many other people used it .i thought maybe it was like that dodgy acrylic that the chinese shops used. iam thinking of doing a conversion course to creative as my friend uses there acrylic and she says it is wonderfull

Hi, I have been using Creative until I moved in january. I couldn't get Creative here and dug my toes in and refused to change. Kept haveing it shipped here. Finally I decided I did not want to pay high postage anymore and went to local supplier. they only have NSI. I don't know why I didn't change sooner. I love it! Customers have started commenting on how happy they are with their nails and that they have started to get good comments about them from other people. I couldn't be happier. I am using the L&P 'Titanium Competition White" and the Competition powder 'Purely Pink'. Hope this helps.

KAREN
KAREN'S NAIL HEAVEN

bellisime said:
thanks for your reply, i quite like n.s.i products but like i said i didnt think many other people used it .i thought maybe it was like that dodgy acrylic that the chinese shops used. iam thinking of doing a conversion course to creative as my friend uses there acrylic and she says it is wonderfull

A lot of people use NSI products!

Just because you don't see many people on here using it doesn't mean it's crap and I can assure you it is not only used by the Chinese shops!

At the end of the day the products you choose to use is your choice but it is what works for you not your friend!

I was trained with NSI and used them for years, try and go to Manchester for a drop in day its free and you will learn lots about the products and meet other NSI techs. They will show you how to get the best of the products and also they will show you how to use other systems you are interested in before you buy.

Latest posts

Back