NSI Secrets removable gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t35

Reaction score
Hi there!
Just seen that NSI has a new Gel system….Secrets removable Gel…Cured LED or UV, durable like a hard Gel, Soak off to remove…
I just wondered if anyone has tried this system, I'm looking into training for Gelish Hard Gel but believe it is buff off to remove…..It does look similar to this new NSI which is apparently soak off and now I'm undecided as to do this instead..??
Your views would be helpful
TIA
x

Following this as I'm interested in hard gel training but I don't want to buff off product if there's an alternative.

Following this as I'm interested in hard gel training but I don't want to buff off product if there's an alternative.

CND Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel is a 'hard' sculptable gel you can use with tips or sculpting forms and it removes beautifully with acetone in remover wraps after just a wee bit of filing to de-bulk. It's also doesn't require any buffing or etching of the natural nail to get it to stick. I see you are in South Lanarkshire, you can train in Glasgow or Edinburgh. HTH

would that require a cnd lamp thou? soeey if sounds daft question….i only use gel polish or acrylic atm

would that require a cnd lamp thou? soeey if sounds daft question….i only use gel polish or acrylic atm

Yes it would require a CND Lamp and it's not a daft question! :)

CND realise that it's a bigger outlay to buy into a new system when you HAVE to buy the lamp as well, and CND are also very keen to encourage you to take part in Education for the system you want to use, so here in the UK we are incentivised by making a big saving when you book a class that comes with the full kit including the CND UV Lamp.

Following as I'm very interested in this I use NSI attraction acrylic and wanted to offer gel extensions but didn't want to use a buff off product. I spoke to NSI a couple of months ago and they have promised to send me all the information when it comes out 😊

Hi there!
Just seen that NSI has a new Gel system….Secrets removable Gel…Cured LED or UV, durable like a hard Gel, Soak off to remove…
I just wondered if anyone has tried this system, I'm looking into training for Gelish Hard Gel but believe it is buff off to remove…..It does look similar to this new NSI which is apparently soak off and now I'm undecided as to do this instead..??
Your views would be helpful
TIA

Hey, I use Gelish and I'm a massive fan of bios! So far this NSI Secrets is amazing! It's so strong and hard and has lasted two weeks without peeling (my bios I had done not by myself lasted a week) wasn't impressed! This stuff is amazing! Love it, the colour is so good works just like bio sculpture nice good one use colour! Gelish isn't that good with colour I was using paint to do nail art over my Gelish which was a nightmare as it's not gel or curable had to wait for it to dry. Hope this helps! I use the cheaper Gelish LED lamp xxx

I'm interested in this to. Personally I'm interested to know other alternatives and not brisa lite such as the NSI secrets removable gel. Everyone always just tells you about brisalite if you ask though!
Does anyone use secrets?

I use secrets and I find it amazing! It's so long wearing and it's a bonus that it soaks off like Gelish x

I use secrets and I find it amazing! It's so long wearing and it's a bonus that it soaks off like Gelish x
Do you cure it in your gelish lamp ?

Hi ladies, do you really need to be trained in hard gel for using this product? I am not looking to offer hard gel to clients only wanted to offer the secrets builder gel as an overlay under gel polish. I cant seem to find a secrets only course. Any help gratefully received.

x

I queried this training and Nsi Scotland said I can do the hard gel training but they would swap the kit included to the secrets one and adjust the cost accordingly. x

Do you cure it in your gelish lamp ?
Yes it's LED curable which is a bonus, I have the cheaper LED Gelish lamp too x

Hi ladies, do you really need to be trained in hard gel for using this product? I am not looking to offer hard gel to clients only wanted to offer the secrets builder gel as an overlay under gel polish. I cant seem to find a secrets only course. Any help gratefully received.

x
Have you ever used hard gel? Because it's completely different to gel polish. You should
Look into doing a Gel extension course (more clients too) I love doing extensions! I use this under some of my Gelish clients and find it a lot better then that product alone. I'm obviously able to do both as I'm qualified in everything nails, look into doing a tech course, I got a government funded one from The Beauty Academy x

I purchased the intro kit a month ago and so far so good. I find its stronger if applied over tips. I'm used to sculpting but had 2 nails lift at the free edge on myself and 1 lifted on a client. Have had no issues using it over tips though. [emoji4]

Have just bought the kit. Excited to try it. Any tips you ladies have would be appreciated :)

If you live near head office in Manchester, the Secrets removable gel training is free x

If you live near head office in Manchester, the Secrets removable gel training is free x[/QUOTE

Is there any specific prior training required before the secrets training?

Ooops reply went in the quote box! What prior training is needed before the secrets course?

If you live near head office in Manchester, the Secrets removable gel training is free x
Really?! I wish it was free here :( It would be cheaper for me to travel to Manchester to do it then x

Latest posts

Back