NSI training in Spain...NOT

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy121060

Supporting breast cancer
Reaction score
I am disapointed that NSI don't do Gel training. I read an advert in my local paper for NSI training. Advertising ALL aspects of Nail Enhancments and I rang and they told me that they don't do Gel at the moment and maybe in about 3 months time, I thought that was strange. Any thoughts anyone????

Sherry (Spain)

hmm... there are always adverts for NSI in the costa blanca news Sherry.
there was a salon opened near to me that offered the gel training (at an extortionate price) but they've closed down now..... maybe that's part of the reason, too expensive.
does it have to be NSI? aren't there any other well known companies who offer training in your part of Spain?

xx

I think creative do training here too, I did have the number, I will get in touch.

I just thought that as NSI were ALWAYS advertising then surely Gel would be included.

Thanks for the reply.
Sherry

As you know Sherry I have done the Creative Gel, its great, maybe you should give them a go?

Did you enjoy the vid btw?

mandy121060 said:
I am disapointed that NSI don't do Gel training. I read an advert in my local paper for NSI training. Advertising ALL aspects of Nail Enhancments and I rang and they told me that they don't do Gel at the moment and maybe in about 3 months time, I thought that was strange. Any thoughts anyone????

Sherry (Spain)

I am surprised NSI don't do Gel training there as I live in Portugal and they do it here! They have an agent here in the Algarve so it is really easy to get stock from shop! NSI is a good choice you have made as their balance Gel is fab!

Good luck

Lynn

Hi there Jen

I could not play the vid it would not let me.
Never mind perhaps if he could let me know what progrqm i need to play it in?
how are the nails going and the GEL System?
I have been inquiring about a creative course.
Talk again soon.
Sherry
JCS said:
As you know Sherry I have done the Creative Gel, its great, maybe you should give them a go?

Did you enjoy the vid btw?

Latest posts

Back