Offers for newly qualified microblader?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebeccalucy

Reaction score
Hello!
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on offers for Microblading when I complete my course in July? The first 8-10 are case studies, so just wondering what offers any of you tried when you first introduced into your salon? And how much I should be discounting or any ideas like recommend a friend?

I did £175 instead of £250, initially for a month but I had to extend it because I couldn't fit everyone in who wanted to book :)

Thank you! I was thinking of discounting it the same amount. Did you charge this for your very first client too? I'm worried I will be too nervous when I have my first client in! haha. Also with the Microblading course you took, did you have to do some case studies when you came back off training? As I'm thinking of offering this discounted price to my first 8-10 clients as they will be case studies..
Thanks again :)

I did my case studies free of charge but they were friends and family as I had to do those to be qualified. I didn't take paying clients until I was fully qualified - hope that helps!

Ok thanks for your help! :)

I charged €100 for my first 10 clients, these included my case studies. After that I did an offer of €150 for 3 months to build up my portfolio and gain confidence. I increased this to €200 for the next 3 months again building confidence, and then to €250 for 3 months that will bring me up to a year of microblading at which point I will charge my full rate of €300.

Who did you all train with? Happy with the training? xx

We are going to do our 5 case studies FOC as insurance will not cover you if you charge. After that we will be doing an introductory offer but not sure what to charge yet for introductory or full price.

I charged €100 for my first 10 clients, these included my case studies. After that I did an offer of €150 for 3 months to build up my portfolio and gain confidence. I increased this to €200 for the next 3 months again building confidence, and then to €250 for 3 months that will bring me up to a year of microblading at which point I will charge my full rate of €300.

That's a good idea, I think I will end up doing something similar and increasing the prices as I build my confidence. Although I want to keep my case studies a fairly low price I have to consider the percentage I still have to pay the salon owner which is the only problem ! Thanks for your help x

We are going to do our 5 case studies FOC as insurance will not cover you if you charge. After that we will be doing an introductory offer but not sure what to charge yet for introductory or full price.

Oh ok, I have heard mixed things with what insurance will cover. Some people have been able to charge still is this just depending on what insurance company you go with? Can I ask who you are insured with? X

If you insure with ABT you can charge for your case studies.

Latest posts

Back