Olaplex: something went wrong somehow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KP - Colorist

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I purchased a kit of Olaplex recently but I think there's something wrong....

Instead of receiving the canonic straw yellow #1 it was pink or red... something in-between maybe
As it was purchased through a re-seller I'm afraid I've been cheated somehow.
Should I return it?
I'm not sure customers want to see it on their heads.

Please suggest

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    765.9 KB · Views: 202
That looks fake love! It should be a diluted yellow colour (like wee.... Sorry! )

I would return 100% AS YOU NEVER KNOW! They could have a reaction, then you are screwed as your insurance would be void as its not been bought through the correct channel xx

When you say it was purchased thru a re-seller, what exactly do you mean? Online? Or at a authorized distributor?

Looks fake. Did you buy from eBay/Amazon? You can only buy olaplex on the U.K. From star qualities I believe.

I buy mine at Aston and fincher x

Hello everybody.

I purchased a kit of Olaplex recently but I think there's something wrong....

Instead of receiving the canonic straw yellow #1 it was pink or red... something in-between maybe
As it was purchased through a re-seller I'm afraid I've been cheated somehow.
Should I return it?
I'm not sure customers want to see it on their heads.

Please suggest
Where did you buy it?

After seeing this thread the next day we had a new batch in from Aston and fincher and I noticed ours looked a bit darker too! I mentioned it to my boss and he said no he got it direct so maybe olaplex themselves have changed it slightly!

The formula has not changed. Because of the shift in color of natural ingredients. Its fine as long as it was purchased from authorized distributor :)

Thank you very much for your replies :D
I hope you enjoyed the weekend!

@sur girl I meant that not direct from Olaplex but through an authorized (I think!) re-seller.

I see different point of views..is it possible that is caused by natural ingredients?
it means they are deteriorating? does it affect performace?

Thank you <3

I am closing this thread as there appears to be some anomalies with regards to the location of the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back