Olympia Beauty...Worth going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlawlessBeauty

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks,

I've never been to the Olympia beauty show, only the professional beauty. What is Olympia like? Is it worth going? How does is compare to Professional beauty?

Thanks in advance.:green:

BTW, if anyone does want to go, its trade only, tickets are free and you get a free scratch magazine. Home - Olympia Beauty

bump...anyone?

usually about the same.

have you checked for a list of exhibitors ?

Yeah, i've had a look. They have some of the bigger stalls but not all, Hive are not on it, but Dermalogica is sponsering and they have OPI, calgel,etc

I've been before and thought it was quite good. I think it's the one where you wear a badge stating whether you are a therapist/ tech/ student/ salon owner etc. It's a great idea as they can help you with question quicker!

its been tricky with the shows over the last year or two.

the bigger companies have not been attending in protest of the way things are badly organised and prohibitively expensive for exhibitors. the organisers have been allowing members oif the public into the exhibitions too which is bad news for the people exhibiting and the p0rofessionals who are attending too.

a lot of companies have been spending their exhibition money on things that will benifit their customers in other ways such as free 'try me' training events etc.

i usually work at these events myself but as lechat are not exhibiting i willo attend as a visitor for a change and i have a 2 day class with catherine wong and viv simmons booked that follows on from the show.

Latest posts

Back