OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to let you guys know.....i ordered my kit on fri @3pm...& i recieved it today (mon) before 10am!!!!!!!!!! great!! :):):):):):)

I ordered my kit and had tans booked for the next few days and have been told it won't be here till Friday :cry:. These are the first clients I have booked in and have had to cancel them, very embarrassing! I thought that by paying for express delivery I would be fine. I really struggled to choose between LA Tan and OMG as both offer similar deals on the kit, my friend ordered with LA Tan and is spraying her first client today, I was soooo excited and feel a bit gutted now, might try and get hold of some samples and use a different company for the solution, can't be letting clients down before I've even started!

I'm placing my next order tomorrow... Should have done it a few weeks ago and kept meaning to, but just never got round to it... I'm such a bad business woman!! Lol.

I'm very very low, fingers crossed it comes quickly!! Lol xx

I had ordered my OMG spray tan kit before reading this thread as it was the best price offer for the gun I wanted, it arrived in good time and I was happy with service and like the product. Only done my spray tan course and sprayed my SIL so haven't done any clients yet. ordered original, cherry & coconut and love the smell of them. Loved the way it come out lovely and brown, no hint of orange. Regarding all the problems of it not arriving on time when they had the order I remember Shellac had this problem with base & top coat when it launched as they weren't expecting the demand, and not being funny, but think it is more unprofessional to book in clients for a treatment that you don't have the products for. Regardless of it saying 48 hr delivery, until I had product in my possesion and tried & tested I wouldn't be booking any paying clients. Just not worth the stress it would have caused if postal stirke, or courier lost it or supplier's fault & not having it to dispatch.

On a different note, how do your clients like OMG tan? Are ye impressed with it or do ye prefer other tans?

Hi,I wonder if you can help me. I am now trained in spraytanning and looking for a machine and again OMG works out pretty good value for money, but I am unsure whether to go for the HVLP5008 or the TS20. Can anyone you advise on the TS20 and what the OMG Tan2Nite Rapid Spray Tan is like:lol:?
Thanks x

Hi,I wonder if you can help me. I am now trained in spraytanning and looking for a machine and again OMG works out pretty good value for money, but I am unsure whether to go for the HVLP5008 or the TS20. Can anyone you advise on the TS20 and what the OMG Tan2Nite Rapid Spray Tan is like?
Thanks x

Good morning everyone,

We have read through this thread with interest and taken all comments on board.

We apologise if anyone has encountered issues with our customer service in the past. It has just been a matter of our company being so busy in such a short time due to the huge demand for our solutions and products.

To support our growth and give you, our valued customers the very best service we have now taken on more staff to cope with the demand.

We have now 10 full time, dedicated staff including trainers and spray tan experts to serve you needs better and provide the service, as a spray tan professionals you deserve.

We respect all opinions and would like to thank all customers, past and present. We just want to let you know we are here to help and answer any questions you may have.

We hope our experts can share some of their knowledge on this most excellent forum and help anyone with an interest in spray tanning.

Thank you and regards,

OMG
Hi,I wonder if you can help me. I am now trained in spraytanning and looking for a machine and again OMG works out pretty good value for money, but I am unsure whether to go for the HVLP5008 or the TS20. Can anyone you advise on the TS20 and what the OMG Tan2Nite Rapid Spray Tan is like?
Thanks x

Hi i am looking to buy the OMG HVLP 5008 spray gun and started kit. From previous posts regarding delivery can anyone tell me if this companys delivery problems have been resolved , also has anyone got any feedback from the product ? Many thanks :smack:

Hi i am looking to buy the OMG HVLP 5008 spray gun and started kit. From previous posts regarding delivery can anyone tell me if this companys delivery problems have been resolved , also has anyone got any feedback from the product ? Many thanks :smack:

Hi!

We have the HVLP5008 Machine in stock along with the rest of the kits contents. Currently we do have black and pink tents, brown tents are due in soon! We have resolved our delivery problems! :)

PM me if you would like any more advise regarding anything!

Betsy.

Latest posts

Back