OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celebalook

Reaction score
Well i ordered my spray tanning kit from OMG on Monday and paid £10 extra for 48 hours delivery and was told it would be with me Tuesday/ wednesady latest. Still not here wednesday pm so hubby phoned only to be told it hadn't even been dispatched but would be here on friday. it is now Saturday and surprise surprise still no kit not a happy bunny at all doesn't say much for the company does it and they are trying to get this omg solution recognised. Anybody else ordered from them and had problems or not got there kit, thought there offer was to good to be true well will see what they have to say when i can actually get hold of them:rolleyes:

In these cases I would send them an e-mail telling them that they need to contact you before a certain time. If they do not contact you credit card company and report them for failure to deliver products.

Mat

Hi, did u order the full kit on special offer?

I ordered my kit from OMG on the 14th this month too, it stated on the page, that this would not be dispatched till the 14th April. When i rang up and paid over the phone that morning, they had told me that the stock was arriving to them later that day, and i had paid the 48 hour delivery option, as that was the only option!! But she did say there is a backlog and will probably take 2-3 working days, mine should be here monday.

thx Mat for the advice and Lilysmum yes it was the kit at £199 + Vat and then charged me £10 48 hour delivery only option no matter what i did to change it on the website. Hopefully mine comes Monday,but still i do feel ripped of to say the least, very misleading website and really makes me wonder even if the solution is good wether they're a suitable and reliable company to buy from in the future, as i need delivery when specified so it is delivered in time for my clients orhterwise it makes me look bad if i cannot supply my services etc.
anyways i will inform everyone the response i get from them when they read my hubby's email he has sent.
rant over for now:irked:

Sorry to interrupt...

I am considering using OMG spray tan solution. Have you's used it before? If so, how do you find the colour? And also the fade off? Thanks for your help!! Xxx

Totally agree, if they say a time they should stick to it.
When you ordererd it Monday, you should of been informed straight away if it was not going to be with you in that time. I dont know wether they had the notice on that page when you ordered it, but when i looked at it on the 13th, it did note at the top that the kits were not available till the 14th, and then the Lady said there was a backlog when i rang up. I reckon they must of got such a huge response from it, as i found out about the kit from everyone talking about it on here, proving popular.

I trained with someone who used their products, and i love the OMG solution. Its such a lovely colour, and the tan lasted on me for just over a week. So when i saw this kit, i had to have it. I dont think you will be disapointed with the colour.

Hopefully you will get your kit on Monday, I am really excited to get mine:). I have clients next week, so i know how you feel. Fingers crossed.

Hi, I ordered my kit yesterday and they told me that the tents with the clear windows at the top that comes with the offer has not arrived yet I got told my kit would not be here till next Thursday 21sr. They are sending my kit out without the tent (to arrive on Tuesday) as I have my training on Thursday at my house and want to use my equipment and my tent will be here Thursday I didn't want to risk waiting incase it didn't come until late Thursday. X

Sorry to interrupt...

I am considering using OMG spray tan solution. Have you's used it before? If so, how do you find the colour? And also the fade off? Thanks for your help!! Xxx

My Sisters and I all had the OMG tan done, and it took to the 3 of us slightly differently,(down to diff person spraying each of us etc) instant results, dried really quickly, obv got darker over 8 hours, Washed off next day and was left with a very lovely natural brown colour :) loved it!

My sister had a St Tropez the week before, she turned out quite an orangey colour with the St Tropez, however the OMG 12% used, was so nice, everyone complimented how nice the tan was :)

I was told it would last 5 days, i still had a slight colour left after 8 days

and we had the coconut flavour smelling one, it smelt lovely!! None of that horrid spray tan smell. Smelt like we had moisturiser on

Last edited:
Hi, I ordered my kit yesterday and they told me that the tents with the clear windows at the top that comes with the offer has not arrived yet I got told my kit would not be here till next Thursday 21sr. They are sending my kit out without the tent (to arrive on Tuesday) as I have my training on Thursday at my house and want to use my equipment and my tent will be here Thursday I didn't want to risk waiting incase it didn't come until late Thursday. X

Oh no! :( Like most people i need my tent with the rest of the kit!!

I ordered mine on the 9th and noticed that it wasnt available till the 14th. I am still waiting too. I hope it comes very soon as my problem is that I live in Tenerife and have booked flights especially to collect it.

I would be insisting on a refund for the extra £10, 48 hour delivery means exactly that.
By now I would have told them, it's not my problem, if they have to put my kit in a taxi to get it to me then that's what I expect them to do, at their expence, if they are not prepered to do that then I would cancel my order and go with a company that I know is as good as it's word.
They are not the only company that produce a tan with a good shade and a great fade of.
Nouvatan
Cotoure
Wowfactor
Quality products, first class customer service.
Solid companies all three.

Hi, did u order the full kit on special offer?

I ordered my kit from OMG on the 14th this month too, it stated on the page, that this would not be dispatched till the 14th April. When i rang up and paid over the phone that morning, they had told me that the stock was arriving to them later that day, and i had paid the 48 hour delivery option, as that was the only option!! But she did say there is a backlog and will probably take 2-3 working days, mine should be here monday.
If you get it on monday can you let me know as im waiting too. When Ive tried to ring I can never get through to the sales department as the phone cuts off. Thank you

If you get it on monday can you let me know as im waiting too. When Ive tried to ring I can never get through to the sales department as the phone cuts off. Thank you

Yes, will let you know if i get it Mon.

hi everyone
i will let everyone know when mine arrives, dare i say but steve from nouvatan did say these offers are not quite what they are made out to be. seems like they have definately skanked £10 48 hour delivery out of everyone and cannot deliver so they should be including this refund upon delivery of the goods ordered as far as i am concerned. Also expect everyone who has ordered will be very cautious before ordering from them in the future, i will be rigning companys for samples to try and also checking out there customer service at the same time before i put my full trust into a company as i need a reliable and efficient company that delivers my goods precisely and this is not the case with this company (rant, rant) sorry

My Sisters and I all had the OMG tan done, and it took to the 3 of us slightly differently,(down to diff person spraying each of us etc) instant results, dried really quickly, obv got darker over 8 hours, Washed off next day and was left with a very lovely natural brown colour :) loved it!

My sister had a St Tropez the week before, she turned out quite an orangey colour with the St Tropez, however the OMG 12% used, was so nice, everyone complimented how nice the tan was :)

I was told it would last 5 days, i still had a slight colour left after 8 days

and we had the coconut flavour smelling one, it smelt lovely!! None of that horrid spray tan smell. Smelt like we had moisturiser on

Thanks for your reply!! What was the fade off like? Did it go really patchy inside elbows, hands etc quickly?

Xx

Thanks for your reply!! What was the fade off like? Did it go really patchy inside elbows, hands etc quickly?

Xx

That's ok, would say it started going patchy around the 6th day. And that was on inside of my elbows and hands. I haven't tried any other brands yet, am yet to try! But was definitely happy with omg. It's a shame about this kit not arriving though.

Also has anyone noticed that their price for that kit has gone up since thurs?

Yup, its now £269 inc tax, still havent got round to ordering mine yet, am keeping fingers crossed its not going to go up again!!! :irked:

Hi everyone, I ordered my kit on the 8th and it came yesterday, I rang on wed to check and they were still waiting on delivery, but I didn't mind waiting the extra day when I was saving so much in comparison to other sites. Did my first spray with it today and it was in fact my first lone spray as I only did my course thurs. The tan so far looks fab but ill let you know how it is after a shower tomorrow. The only thing I'm worried about is how dark the 20 per cent one I oredered will be....the 12 was the one I used today but it was looking quite dark!any one used this before? Smells are lush :)

Hi everyone, I ordered my kit on the 8th and it came yesterday, I rang on wed to check and they were still waiting on delivery, but I didn't mind waiting the extra day when I was saving so much in comparison to other sites. Did my first spray with it today and it was in fact my first lone spray as I only did my course thurs. The tan so far looks fab but ill let you know how it is after a shower tomorrow. The only thing I'm worried about is how dark the 20 per cent one I oredered will be....the 12 was the one I used today but it was looking quite dark!any one used this before? Smells are lush :)
Thats made me feel alittle happier. Hopefully mine will come Monday then as it was the 9th I ordered it.

Sprry to hear about your problems, if you call up tomorrow and ask to speak to Betsy she will be able to look into it and see where the hold ups were.
Nobody has been in the office for the past few days as we were showing at the scottish beauty show today.

The price hasnt went up since thursday, its just an offer that was on for a few days but the origional kit was still there on the site. Its just that now this one has been taken off.

Regading the solutions- you might find they are slightly wetter than other solutions so you may need to adjust your gun accordingly. But before you spray someone you should always be checking how its coming out on a piece of couch roll so you will be able to see there if its coming out ok or not. The fade off is great! I spray my coleague every week in 16% and she exfoliates in between and it doesnt come out patchy. Iv had my 16% on since wednesday and my colour is still even, even my elbows and neck.

OMG are a repitable company and not out to do anybody out of money or trick you into buying our products and then not deliver the goods. If anybody is local to the office you can always pop in to pick up your solutions as its also a shop along with the warehouse and training centre.

Sorry again for any problems that you have found but please call up tomorrow and speak to Betsy or Bryan x

Latest posts

Back