OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was meant to be here yesterday and not arrived, after having my hubby's gran stay in all day!!! REALLY not impressed, I think ANOTHER irrate phone call is needed or I will be asking for a refund and buying it else where, I have a waiting list of clients wanting tans and are getting fed up of waiting!!

Glad I'm not the only one. But sick of all these promises it's shocking let me know when yours arrives x

I'm sick of the empty promises, I phoned on thursday at half 4 as it hadnt arrived and was told it had been on the van but was told obviously the van was running late, never arrived. I've phoned numerous times and had an excuse every time, not even been offered compensation like others. Not impressed at all, I do get that they have been over whelmed by how popular the kits have been, but I havent even had an apology!!!

I'm sick of the empty promises, I phoned on thursday at half 4 as it hadnt arrived and was told it had been on the van but was told obviously the van was running late, never arrived. I've phoned numerous times and had an excuse every time, not even been offered compensation like others. Not impressed at all, I do get that they have been over whelmed by how popular the kits have been, but I havent even had an apology!!!

I really feel for you :-( You should ring and give off stink, ask for Sebastian. I told Sandra how cross I was and she had Sebastian ring me back. He apologised profusely and sent me 5 packs of disposables which totalled to 50 pairs of sticky feet, 50 pairs of briefs and 50 hair nets. I also got a free litre of tan of the percentage of my choice. Whilst you're on, ask for the parcel tracking number. At least then you can enter it on the Parcel Force website and see exactly where it is!!

Really hope you get sorted soon :-( xx

I'm so glad I saw this thread. We're just about to invest in spray tanning in the salon and looking around at the various companies and this was on our short list... I don't think I'll even bother contacting OMG now. I'll go with something else instead (not sure what, Sienna X were really disappointing with their customer service)... I need a company with fast, reliable delivery as we tend to operate on a "just in time" ordering basis....

I'm sorry you all had these issues though. I hope you all receive your items soon!

I'm so glad I saw this thread. We're just about to invest in spray tanning in the salon and looking around at the various companies and this was on our short list... I don't think I'll even bother contacting OMG now. I'll go with something else instead (not sure what, Sienna X were really disappointing with their customer service)... I need a company with fast, reliable delivery as we tend to operate on a "just in time" ordering basis....

I'm sorry you all had these issues though. I hope you all receive your items soon!

Just wanted to point out that these order issues have been caused by a very good 'special offer' that was on for a short time. It is no longer available and I'm sure the company will very soon be back to 'normal' - I personally have had no dealings with this company but I believe orders were processed and delivered quickly previos to this 'special offer'.
It seems to have been an unexpected result of the overwhelming demand to the very good deal they were offering.

If you are looking for a reliable company who give good service, stock everything from full kits, machines, accesories and solution you could look at LA Tan, I use them and have nothing at all to complain about. I like everything about the tan, the colour, it wears well, they have a wide solution range (% choice), the price is great and their really helpfull if you ring for advice or support.

There are many other companies who Geeks on here will recommend Nouvatan, Organics & Tantrick (from WOW factor), Sienna X, fake bake and many, many more.

You need to contact the companies your interested in and ask for samples then see what you find works best for you as each therapist and their clients will have different needs and this is the only way you will find what suits you best.

By the way good luck to the small few (only 2 I think) who are still awaiting their OMG orders, I'm sure they will be with you soon. x

just to let you all know i finally received mine on Thursday late eve. Received extra packs of disposables, i think it was 40 extra altogether. and 2 extra bottles of solution. Which one of them i chose. I did ask on the phone for them though, as we were promised on here by Betsy we would get 2.

Hope everyone elses arrives soon, i know how you feel :( xxx

Mine arrived this morning, havent seen it yet as it's a hubby's grans. Hope to pick it up tonight or tomorrow, just glad it's arrived!!!!!

Mine arrived this morning, havent seen it yet as it's a hubby's grans. Hope to pick it up tonight or tomorrow, just glad it's arrived!!!!!

Brilliant!! :-D

Is that everybody then? Lol, I wonder should we order our replenishment stock now so that it will be here in time for when this order runs out?!

Xx

Is that everybody then? Lol, I wonder should we order our replenishment stock now so that it will be here in time for when this order runs out?!

Xx
Umm now thats a thought!! x x

Xx

I was thinking exactly the same! lol my solution is actually going down really well with clients, did two yesterday with 12% and both have just text to say how much they love it! x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I was thinking exactly the same! lol my solution is actually going down really well with clients, did two yesterday with 12% and both have just text to say how much they love it! x

Lmao!! :-D Me too, my regulars are addicted to the 20% already!!

Did any of you receive a poster? I asked for two, but it says along the bottom - 'spray tan training available here' ? :-/ xx

I've just been looking at the spray tan training and kit on their website. It seems extremly cheap!! Is that the correct price?
is the training good with them?
And does anyone know where they're based?
Can't find it on the website but I'm on my phone so can't see the site properly til I get home. X

I've just been looking at the spray tan training and kit on their website. It seems extremly cheap!! Is that the correct price?
Can't find it on the website but I'm on my phone so can't see the site properly til I get home. X

Yes that's the right price but be prepared for a wait if you do order kit from them, if you aren't in a major rush for it to arrive its a good deal x

I think they are based in Bolton Lancs but not 100% on that

I am selling my 6 bottles of omg solution as I am sticking with sienna x. I have 1L 9% coconut, 1L 9% cherry, 2 x 1L 12% chocolate, 500ml 16% coconut and 500 ml 20% coconut. If anybody is interested pm me. Ellie x

posted with Samsung Galaxy S

I am selling my 6 bottles of omg solution as I am sticking with sienna x. I have 1L 9% coconut, 1L 9% cherry, 2 x 1L 12% chocolate, 500ml 16% coconut and 500 ml 20% coconut. If anybody is interested pm me. Ellie x

posted with Samsung Galaxy S
Have messaged you :)

Well I still haven't received my sample of the 20% solution. I know it's only a sample but it's been weeks and I had to call more than once just to ask for it.
Can't be arsed with companies like this to be honest!

I was going to buy n train with them but when this thread started I changed my plans xx

just thought I would post quickly to say that I have received my kit and I didnt have to wait two long for it, jus over a week. I tried out the solution yesterday on my six yr old boy lol, and it seems really nice, it goes on well and smells great. its not a scented one. I did call them to say that I hadnt received my kit and spoke to a very nice man who sorted everything out very quickly. its a shame that they are having such problems with dispach as there products so far seem to be really good. not that it helps with any one that is still waiting for there kit, but once you do get it, you shouldnt be dissapointed with the solution x x x

Latest posts

Back