One spray or two - Sunescape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emalou8

Reaction score
Hi, iv worked with Stropez for 11 years and was always told to double spray the entire body...

Now i have recently moved to Sunescape due to their amazing products and their rapid tan.

They state that you only require 1 full body spray, to which i have not recieved a problem.. ( although it was strange at first).

I just woundered what everyone else thought about this. or have you had this issue/complaint before..

I have had some clients say " i want two coats as i like to be REALY dark" but surely this is covered by opting for the " month in mani" tan rather than an additional coat of the fiji

Most people seem to feel that two coats is a waste of solution.
I prefer to view it the same way we view nails ... the first coat of colour is ok but the second coat secures the beautiful finish ... no uneven, patchy areas and everywhere covered so both therapist and client have 100% confidence and no comeback the next day.

Yes i know exactly what you mean.. No narnish looks great with one coat!!!

I have been reading a few posts on here..

I find it strange alot of my new clients think its a novelty that i:
- prep hands/ feet/ knees and elbows with barrier cream
-use sticky feet
- use a hair net
- and clean their palms/ nails after a tan

to me its just good practice, I am particular about my tans and HATE to see over sprayed hands/ feet

and i cannot stand when therapists leave the inside of arms white.. :( but as long as i thourgh with my application one is sufficiant! thanks for that @jacquelineanna :D

I was taught that the second spray is useless and that if the client wants it darker to have it done again in 24 hours?

Now I'm not so sure.....!

Yes i know exactly what you mean.. No narnish looks great with one coat!!!

I have been reading a few posts on here..

I find it strange alot of my new clients think its a novelty that i:
- prep hands/ feet/ knees and elbows with barrier cream
-use sticky feet
- use a hair net
- and clean their palms/ nails after a tan

to me its just good practice, I am particular about my tans and HATE to see over sprayed hands/ feet

and i cannot stand when therapists leave the inside of arms white.. :( but as long as i thourgh with my application one is sufficiant! thanks for that @jacquelineanna :D
I do all the things you do ... It's the difference between a good service and a very good service.
We have never ever had a client come back to complain about a tan ... I advise my tan clients that they have been sprayed twice so we both know that everywhere has been covered and there hands are tan free ... As we never get to see the final version of a tan it's important to me that we both have confidence when they leave our salon that there hands, feet and nails are looking good and the tan is complete.

I was taught that the second spray is useless and that if the client wants it darker to have it done again in 24 hours?

Now I'm not so sure.....!
Two sprays is not to make it darker, its to make it perfect ;-) xx

I was under the impression it depended on the solution. It is amazing that in some places clients aren't prep-ed at lol in terms of barrier cream etc x

I was under the impression it depended on the solution. It is amazing that in some places clients aren't prep-ed at lol in terms of barrier cream etc x

That would make sense @JayM - AKA my St Tropez Training
x

you just cant understand why as a therapist you would not do it can you? i mean it helps with the finnished look!!! x

Latest posts

Back