Opi axxium colours help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme1281712

Reaction score
Hi all :) I have just purchased the OPI axxium soak off gels kit and absolutely love it! My clients are also really happy with the treatment.. Although I have noticed a couple of the colours I have bought look a bit different when on the nails to how they are shown on the lid/box..

My clients are asking for a baby pink like this kind of colour:

Google Images

Does any one know what OPI axxium colour is fairly close to this as im worried about spending more money on a colour and it not being the one I want.. Also if anyone knows of a UK seller selling these as at the moment I am getting them from america and having to wait 10-30 days for delivery!

Thanks so much xx

Also, I know with shellac you can use two colours to make a different colour.. can you do this with the axxium colours?x

Why are you getting them all the way over from America!!?? The UK distributer for OPI is Lena White (www.lenawhite.co.uk). To set up an account, you will need to register with them and have the relevant qualifications. Have you taken a course for OPI Axxium? As for the pinks have you tried the Pretty Pinks and Pales starter kit?

Yes done the training but don't know which baby pink to order that will be the colour I want when on the nails n don't really want to order the starter kit as already have most colours I want x

Just tried lucky lucky lavender it's gorgeous maybe a shade darker than your picture but definatly baby pink

Thank you so much for helping no one else really gave me a specific colour so that really helps I was thinking of getting the lucky lucky lavender :) I'll go for it! Thanks again x

aphrodites pink nighty. thats the best frosty baby pink. I use in a opi polish

Latest posts

Back