OPI trade account, retail and pro spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if you have to have trained with OPI to set up a trade account with them. I would like to have a look at the pro spa range, retail products and also the polishes. I sent them my qualifications and they haven't got back to me I'm not sure if this is because my training isn't with them?

Hello, I was wondering if you have to have trained with OPI to set up a trade account with them. I would like to have a look at the pro spa range, retail products and also the polishes. I sent them my qualifications and they haven't got back to me I'm not sure if this is because my training isn't with them?
Hi,
Not sure if this helps but Salon Services stock this range and my local had a tester station set up. Easy enough to open a trade account with them as well. Hth xx

Thanks for this, I have a salon services account but there is a few things on the OPI website I would like that I can't find on salon services. Has anyone else had issues setting up a trade account? I have had no emails from them what so ever and when I try to log in it says my account isn't active. I have contacted them in a few ways with no luck I'm not sure what else to try

hi, It is quite easy to set up an account with them. its £50 minimum spend but probably best if you ring them and yes you do need to be qualified. hope this helps x

Did you set it up online? I am qualified but do you need to have trained specifically with them? I have called today and had no luck x

Has anyone else had this same issue? I have contacted them again and again now via email, phone and social media and had nothing back! I am actually getting annoyed it has been over two weeks, I was set on using only opi polish but now I am starting to look for alternatives

I have the same issue! Heard nothing from them after numerous emails. Think I will just stick with Gelish x

I have the same issue! Heard nothing from them after numerous emails. Think I will just stick with Gelish x
I am so disappointed, maybe they are just such a big company they don't care!

Have you tried eBay/Amazon for the bits you can't get from Salon Services? I get most from SS but the bits like Bond Aid and Nas99 I get from eBay x

I have had the same problem contacted them numerous times for prices to open an account, but not like the £50 others quoted. I was told minimum opening order is £400! The rep was useless - never sent prices over and didn't book me in for a chat to go through the order details for setting up, then turned up when the salon was closed saying we'd made an appointment. Absolute shambles.
I've ordered products from other stockists as I refuse to spend that much on an opening order for gel polish.

Thanks for this, I have a salon services account but there is a few things on the OPI website I would like that I can't find on salon services. Has anyone else had issues setting up a trade account? I have had no emails from them what so ever and when I try to log in it says my account isn't active. I have contacted them in a few ways with no luck I'm not sure what else to try

Same, and no reply when enquiring. I have been to Sally and found the range there but they do not stock all of the colours, my next plan was to ask at Sally if they are able to order certain colours in x

Has anyone else had this same issue? I have contacted them again and again now via email, phone and social media and had nothing back! I am actually getting annoyed it has been over two weeks, I was set on using only opi polish but now I am starting to look for alternatives
Good grief. I'm going to be seriously cheeky here... but we get back to you ASAP and we proudly serve the pro... we'd be delighted to help you and your business!!! Love & Respect

Latest posts

Back