opi training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranquil girl

Reaction score
hello huns

I am currently in a muddle, I have a nail salon and I am using creative, I love the acrylic nails but i'm not tooo keen on the manicure and pedicures I would like to change to OPI but i have been told that I need to train in there system the thing is that the girl who trains you is my old boss (was not that good when i left) so it would mean doing a nail course with her. what shall i do has anyone got any thoughts on OPI and this new course lead way they are going..

Thanks loves:Love:

Would love to know your reasons for not being keen on probably the most beautiful manicure and pedicure lines currently available.?? But you can pm me on that one.

However leaving all that aside, it just goes to show that you should always leave a job with the 'door open' and then these 'tricky' situations don't occur.
What made things go so sour between you and your old boss??

There are other courses run by OPI in different pars of the country ... Guess You'll have to travel hun.

geeg said:
Would love to know your reasons for not being keen on probably the most beautiful manicure and pedicure lines currently available.?? But you can pm me on that one.

However leaving all that aside, it just goes to show that you should always leave a job with the 'door open' and then these 'tricky' situations don't occur.
What made things go so sour between you and your old boss??

There are other courses run by OPI in different pars of the country ... Guess You'll have to travel hun.

I never left my old job with any bad feelings, My boss and I are friends infact she helped my set up my own salon. I just find it strange that i have to go and train again with products that I already now so much about & my old boss nows how good i am at nails. Would you not find it strange training with a person who knows you and knows you are qualifid in what you are doing?????

As for manicures and pedicures with creative I find them too fussy I love OPI and I think the whole range is wonderful, creative i feel have to many products for one treatment, plus i have had no reps or follow up calls with creative I just feel that they are not as caring! (not sure if that is the right word?)

tranquil girl said:
As for manicures and pedicures with creative I find them too fussy I love OPI and I think the whole range is wonderful, creative i feel have to many products for one treatment, plus i have had no reps or follow up calls with creative I just feel that they are not as caring! (not sure if that is the right word?)

You are right and we are working on that right now as in putting a rep team in place. Although I have to say, I think we are pretty caring in many areas and we also have the tek line for any problems etc plus with the help we give constantly on this site. I do know what it is like to be in love with your products though and if OPI is for you - fair enough!

One other thing... yes CreativeSpa Ped can be fussy IF you insist on using every product every time. That is why many tailor the peds with certain products, for example - the Signiture SpaPed, the Efoliating SpaPed etc and you tailor it to what YOU want to use. BTW if you want me to have someone call you, PM and I can have them do it tomorrow!:biggrin:

thank you I was not aware that you could tailor creative peds I kept the range on from the previous owner I will PM you and i would love someone to give me a ring with a little help.

xxx

Latest posts

Back