OPI vs Jessica?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsBB2013

Reaction score
Hi everyone I would like some opinions please. I am thinking of changing my polish and gel colour range. I really like to have the same shade in both products. Currently I use ibd, love the products but you can't get any marketing support even to purchase and the colour selection is 3 months later than America and I can't always get the lacquer to match. Has anyone had these problems with either of these brands. What's your opinion on their gel polish?

I use Jessica, both their polish and their gels (I've used GELeration since its launch), and can't say I've had any problems to date. I've no expirence of OPI gels, but I did use their normal polishes many years ago (the late 90's) before swapping over to Jessica.

I do love Jessica Geleration, but if a matching polish is what you want, I'd go with OPI GelColor. OPI colors are iconic in the industry - everyone knows them. Plus, OPI is bringing out its new collections in both regular polish and gel.

I think both brands are brilliant. But I personally use Jessica polish and gels. Love Jessica

Latest posts

Back