Opinions on electric couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lausb04

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at buying my first electrical couch and have found this one from Beauty4Less (see link below). I'm after opinions please. The back and foot sections are manually operated which I don't think I'm too fussed about - but what are your thoughts? Has anyone purchased this one?

http://www.beauty4less.co.uk/massage-chair.html

Many thanks!

I have this very couch, it's a fine wee couch, I had problems with the company, took the money agreed to deliver, the discovered I stay on an island and refused to deliver, I then asked for the. To deliver to a transport company in Glasgow, yes that was no bother but then proceeded to tell me there was no guarentee if anything went wrong, which I agreed, the poles on the bed are slippy making the back rest slip back until it's worn in I contacted the company. They wanted nothing to do with me, I told them this was not a transport problem as it was not damaged travelling, this was a design flaw, I got no where, luckily it's rectified it's self, but I think they will find if anything goes wrong there is a guarentee and what they are doing is not legal, I would be wary about buying from them, but the couch is nice and comfy

Thanks for your reply Eve1969. I'm glad the couch is comfy but now wary in case something goes wrong and I don't get the support! I would be interested to hear other opinions also. Thanks again!

I bought a 2nd hand one from gumtree. It's in great condition, and a really lovely couch for a fraction of the cost.
Have you looked on there? You might pick up a bargain...

Hi thecatsmeow, yes I keep having a little look on Gumtree and Ebay but cannot find anything as yet. Will continue to keep my eyes peeled! Thanks :)

I am interested in this thread. I am wanting to purchase my first electric couch too. What couches do people recommend?

Latest posts

Back