opinions on logo please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
hi everyone,
just put some logo ideas in my gallery, could you have a look and give opinions plz.
should i change to one of these new ones or keep the pic i have as my avatar, as my logo.
thanks

do you mean as a logo for your business or as your avatar and signature?
sorry to sound thick but I'm a bit confused :o

ValencianNails said:
do you mean as a logo for your business or as your avatar and signature?
sorry to sound thick but I'm a bit confused :o

Yeah me too ... :o

sorry for my business,

the picture in my avatar is what i was thinking of using but, then i had a go at making logos, so not sure what to use now.

jacqui said:
sorry for my business,

the picture in my avatar is what i was thinking of using but, then i had a go at making logos, so not sure what to use now.

Hi Jaqui,

In my opinion I really like the avator picture you have it seems softer and more feminin, although I prefer a softer logo for a business anyway and for me the logo's you've chosen would be too dark. Please don't take offence I'm just giving an opinion from a clients point of view, if I were enquiring for e.g.

Hope I didn't offend! :hug:

I agree I think the colours are too dark. Think about how this will transfer to the likes of Yellow Pages, it just wont' stand out. Could you do it again but in different colours, ie dark letters on a pale background?

Hiya, I really like them, i prefer the read background with the silver and the red writing. Its clearer than the others...it stands out. xx

I like the pic on your avatar, as Rose said it is feminine, but you also have a male clientelle to attract so maybe it's not going to get the eye of the men. (depends on the call for male mani's etc in your area)
IMO the others were too dark and not clear/crisp enough.
it takes ages to get the right pic and font for a logo, it's got to be right as it's how people will recognise your business.
xx

here are a couple more,
cooltext3_thumb.png

cooltext2_thumb.png

cooltext1_thumb.png

are they any better, or should i stick to my original the hand with rose.
thanks for all the advice.

i dont think they read very well...i liked the others in the boxes on ya gallery xx

The colours a lot better, but agree with Angie that the style is too hard to read, perhaps choose a simpler colour style within the text. I'm going through the same prob as you trying to come up with an effective logo, it takes ages to get it just right.

Latest posts

Back