Ovatu users - help/advice sought

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbr

Reaction score
Hi,

Im thinking of switching our salon from Premier Spa to Ovatu and wondered if any current users could advise on the following:

Is there a way to manage client record cards?
Is there a simple way to track gift voucher redemptions? (we currently use numbered vouchers which we can void/show partial redemptions etc)
How are prepayments/courses tracked? Is it easy to track?

I'm definitely sold on the advantages Ovatu has regarding online booking and management but I'm worried we're going to lose some features we depend on!

Thanks in advance x

All the above are easily sorted and usable on Ovatu. You're best contacting the company. They do online record cards, vouchers are easy and prepay courses are super easy x

That's great, thanks Squidgernetball - I had contacted them, but the rep here in the U.K. sounded totally snowed under and just suggested I get the trial and see what I could do with it and then contact her if I got stuck, but that could have been quite a lot of hours wasted if it can't do that stuff - sounds like it's worth digging into when I have a moment x

Latest posts

Back