Overseas direct hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clazaridis

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking at sourcing hair direct from overseas so I can build stock to sell in wefts as my own brand from my salon, has anyone had any experience with Chinese/indian supplier or anywhere else? There seems to be so many and I've had a sample through which on the surface looks lovely but only testing will tell. Thanks for any responses.

I am living in Ireland trying to do the same here I have ordered off truly fashion
In china requesting best quality hair and thickest strands hair was good but service was awful I ordered 500€ worth of nano rings twice and each time they tried to get me to order different type of stock or else wait for stock I'd ordered!in process of trying to fing new supplier I do believe all the big companies get theirs direct from these factories and re brand them as their own making a fortune!

Hi, I'm looking at sourcing hair direct from overseas so I can build stock to sell in wefts as my own brand from my salon, has anyone had any experience with Chinese/indian supplier or anywhere else? There seems to be so many and I've had a sample through which on the surface looks lovely but only testing will tell. Thanks for any responses.

We can supply you wefts in plain packaging and you can resell with your own brand.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Dear friend,this is Ada from China topbeautyhair company which is a professional hair products manufacturer,can offer clients Machine weft,clip in hair,tape hair,keratin hair,micro loop hair,Nano rings hair,lace closures and other hair products with wholesale price.
We have about 5000 pcs machine weft in stock,from 10" to 28" in different texture,body wave,deep wave,wavy,silky straight,all natural color,also have lace closures in stock from 10" to 18",size is 4"*4",clip in hair,tape hair,keratin hair we don't stock them but it just take about 5 working days to customize them
We can print the package with your logo and pack the hair using your package,so you don't need to change the package when you receive the hair.
To be honest friend,we sell different grade hair products,you know you get what you pay for,so i wont send you price of lower grade hair to attract you,you make the decision according the result of market research

Please feel free to contact me and you will get a reliable supplier

Thanks

Ada

Dear friend,this is Ada from China,please feel free to contact me then i will tell you more information about hair supplier in China.

Thanks

Ada

I am living in Ireland trying to do the same here I have ordered off truly fashion
In china requesting best quality hair and thickest strands hair was good but service was awful I ordered 500€ worth of nano rings twice and each time they tried to get me to order different type of stock or else wait for stock I'd ordered!in process of trying to fing new supplier I do believe all the big companies get theirs direct from these factories and re brand them as their own making a fortune!

Hi friend,to be honest,in China there are so many hair products manufacturers,but not all suppliers can offer good quality hair and best service,i am sorry for that

Last edited by a moderator:
I now have samples from Haiyi hair and lisi hair. Haiyi looks and feels nicest. I'm fitting one on Saturday so time will tell.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been trying to do the same but been advised against it. Could you let me know how you get on please? It's such a minefield of bad hair out there!

It's a minefield because anyone can send you a nice sample to gain your business but with Chinese suppliers you have no come back if they send you a large batch of bad hair.

Theyl send you good hair to start. Then once you think youve built a good relationship and your orders get bigger you will get stung! Any problems they dont give a damn!

There will be no comeback with these companies

I'm in the process of all this, and I'm testing the hair out on at least a dozen people.

All clients are aware they are my official "testers". They get a small discount and are told the hair will only last 3 months, although in theory should last up to a year - if it does then it's a bonus for them. If not they aren't bothered either way.

Not all companies are the same, you just have to be willing to be the effort in, it's not easy and the language barrier can make things difficult. But so far what I've seen, it's going to be worth that effort (on my part anyhow)x

A good way to test it is do some burn testing. Dependant on the brand it's surprising how many synthetic hairs melt. I have studio 58 hair in at the moment which is double drawn. It's pretty good and washes well however from slowly sifting through all the strands I have managed to find a few synthetic hairs hidden and once burnt failed the test. If you don't want cut up weaves slowly run your straighteners through the hair in small sections. You may see some black bits coming off and melting that will be the synthetic hairs. Good luck.

I've tried 3 so far and my favorite is AiryHair, mostly because of their quality to price ratio. You can order free samples from them so it should not be a problem, here are their info

clipin100ghairextensionsbeforeafter2_1_2.jpg

I now have samples from Haiyi hair and lisi hair. Haiyi looks and feels nicest. I'm fitting one on Saturday so time will tell.

Hi I know this is an old post but I'm just wondering how you got on with the haiyi hair? I don't know if to order samples or not any advice would be greatly appriciated x

You may be better of starting a new thread Hun I've just clicked on the profile and they haven't been seen on here since 2010 x

You may be better of starting a new thread Hun I've just clicked on the profile and they haven't been seen on here since 2010 x
Thanks i will, i received this today so i think it answers a lot of my questions

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 125
Cams97 was always saying this.
Iv always had my suspicions but this has come directly from a Chinese factory, even though chinese hair is good if processed correct im staying well away from these.. I had another email from the same company saying they do russian. Almost spat my lemon tea out.. Feeling really frustrated as i think half the suppliers over here will be doing the same and i could well be false advertising.. Its so hard to find a reputable honest company

Iv always had my suspicions but this has come directly from a Chinese factory, even though chinese hair is good if processed correct im staying well away from these.. I had another email from the same company saying they do russian. Almost spat my lemon tea out.. Feeling really frustrated as i think half the suppliers over here will be doing the same and i could well be false advertising.. Its so hard to find a reputable honest company

I would stay clear from Chinese factories,I buy Genuine russian hair from Russia but even there are so many fakes.

I would stay clear from Chinese factories,I buy Genuine russian hair from Russia but even there are so many fakes.
I just dont know where to start anymore ! I dont want the answers given to me because people have worked bloody hard to get where they are and i can see really see that its not easy! I suppose i just need to know where not to start ! Lol!

I've looked into this before,

most companies in china will require you to purchase a large amount of each colour, by law you must pay import vat which is 20% and also import duty on all goods coming into the UK so the price always works out a lot higher than you originally thought!

Then logistics fees etc, all adds up and then you don't know if you've just been fobbed off with crap hair, just be careful if you do purchase from
china. Xx

Latest posts

Back