painful elbow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobweb

Reaction score
hi,
I was just wondering if any of you ever get a pain in your elbow..
I lean on mine as i have an L SHAPED desk and have started to experience a sharp pain wheneve i lean on it. ive been doing nails for 5 years and this has never happened before:sad:

deb x x

cobweb said:
hi,
I was just wondering if any of you ever get a pain in your elbow..
I lean on mine as i have an L SHAPED desk and have started to experience a sharp pain wheneve i lean on it. ive been doing nails for 5 years and this has never happened before:sad:

deb x x

I have the same, I put a thread on this site a few weeks ago about it. That is how mine started, with a pain in the elbow it could be ''tennis elbow'' or it could be that you are pushing on the ulna nerve. Have you any numbness in your little finger at all, if so it is probably the ulna nerve? Does it hurt along the forearm when you actually pick something small up in your fingers, if so it might be ''tennis elbow, however there are other things it can be. I suggest a visit to the doctor to get to the bottom of it as this too can be an RSI due to the way you work. Let me know how you get on.:D

Hi there

Tennis elbow is on the outside of your elbow and golfers elbow is on the inside. You could try wearing a support, but a bit of physio or remedial massage would help.

Deb379

Sparklepink suffers with golfers elbow....makes me laugh when she chats about it...PM her, she can't have seen this post...she'll be happy to help.

How about you have a soft towel or cushion pad under you forearm when working? I too think you should see your Dr. at least you will find out what it is and then compensate for it.

Take care xx

i know its not the same but i keep getting a lump in my wrist so i thought next time i went to the doc's i would ask him what it was ....so i did yesterday and he said its a ganglion?! it sounds hideous but its real its fluid that builds into a ball he said you can break them under the skin so he started trying to break the thing right there in the chair! omg it hurt....so if anyone happens to get one of these i hear that hitting it with the bible gets rid of it?!

Latest posts

Back